Anyone going to Tomorrow World this year?

Went last year (this first year) outside Atlanta and it was phenomenal. No words to describe what a experience it was. Over 100k+ people, beautiful woman everywhere (Whole thing is a blur of "party enhancers", sex, good music, and copious amount of liquor consumed)

I'm not too big into that scene, but man was it eye opening.
Looks awesome.

Seems like something to go with a group, though
Looks awesome.

Seems like something to go with a group, though Originally Posted by eightthreetwo
Yeah so far 6 of us, all booked flights, rides, suites, and tickets.
I am, with two of my friends..
I am, with two of my friends.. Originally Posted by 7inchindian
Cool shit bro. We can schedule with some of Atlantas finest (I am, then just going to act like I picked her up at the bar to impress all my friends like a proper douche, /flex) and smash them out while making unblinking eye contact with one another.

Lemme know if you're down no homo...

semi-homo

nah no homo
Cool shit bro. We can schedule with some of Atlantas finest (I am, then just going to act like I picked her up at the bar to impress all my friends like a proper douche, /flex) and smash them out while making unblinking eye contact with one another.

Lemme know if you're down no homo...

semi-homo

nah no homo Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Haha.. I was thinking of hooking-up at the festival.. Although I'm not camping and only there on friday, I'm pretty hopeful as everyone is gonna get supa-drunk!! But I like your idea too.. Nd no homo!!
Haha.. I was thinking of hooking-up at the festival.. Although I'm not camping and only there on friday, I'm pretty hopeful as everyone is gonna get supa-drunk!! But I like your idea too.. Nd no homo!! Originally Posted by 7inchindian
Yeah if I was staying in Dreamville I would just bank on smashing some festival sloot out like last year, but this year going to stay in a hotel, some of my friends are prema-donas and don't take to kindly to the idea of camping.

Why the fuck you going all the way out there and only staying one day?
Yeah if I was staying in Dreamville I would just bank on smashing some festival sloot out like last year, but this year going to stay in a hotel, some of my friends are prema-donas and don't take to kindly to the idea of camping.

Why the fuck you going all the way out there and only staying one day? Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Saturday was sold out when I was buying the tickets and the three day pass was pretty expensive, so just going on friday.. And yea, my friends and I are cheap to blow away so much $$$ on just 1 weekend! Ha
I didnt even watch the whole clip and it looks like lots of fun!! Were you asking cuz you wanna take a date haha? Cuz if so I will be her :-) if u want.
Saturday was sold out when I was buying the tickets and the three day pass was pretty expensive, so just going on friday.. And yea, my friends and I are cheap to blow away so much $$$ on just 1 weekend! Ha Originally Posted by 7inchindian
Lol when you get there you will see. The whole place is on 100+ acres literally in the woods. Plently of private areas off some of the trails, if you get into VIP plently more.

I went last year and did normal venue. This year I am Comfort + VIP because the VIP areas are fucking intense, and still go after the rest shuts down for the night. Last year we got in because someone worked there invited us, and around 3AM in the morning the place turned into a fuck fest. I'd save and get the whole weekend if I were you but fuck it, friday should still be a riot
aha.. Thanks pipelinertx!!
That looks pretty wild...like a Woodstock for ravers.