Pre and Post Workout Formulas?

For those that hit the gym regularly any recommendations? For lean physique lean massing gains I've been using Cellmass (post recovery) and stacking it with N.O explode (pre-boost) for the past 4 weeks and today I hit a milestone. Been regularly working out with 80lb on the dumb bell presses but decided to amp it up today and lo and behold hit 100lbs on the press. 2 sets / 15 at 60, 2 sets /12 at 70, 2 sets / 10 at 80, and a final 2 sets 8 reps at 100lbs. 2nd set I was grinding.

I also joined the bench press 300 club with 3 plates on each side even though I suspect I been in the club awhile but never maxed out since I typically work out with moderate weight at 225lbs.

This song (clean version) is what I used to help me get psyched up. My trainer worked in at 150 lb dumb bell presses in support. I recommend Cell Mass as a post recovery formula, the gains come fast and if you're mixing in Cardio pretty noticeable.

The products you are using are good ones. But it is good to switch to different formulas. So the body can keep responding and reset your adrenaline glands and nervous system. Try some non-stim pre workout formulas. Such as Iforce-Hemoval or Evogen-EVP. Both have no stims, but huge pumps, which means more blood in the muscle. Post workout try Evogen:Cellkem. Depending on your body fat level you can add Gaspari's Glycofuse with some whey isolate protein post wko. But remember they are only as good as your nutrition.
Thnx Race gear. I will check into that stuff. Before the Cellmass and N.O explode I was stacking with Noxivol, Kreaklyn and using Noxipro to put me in a deep sleep. They're all made by CDT labs. The Noxivol made me itch from head to toe for 10 min straight before it subsided it almost felt like I could actually feel my blood flowing through my veins. Very odd feeling so I stopped using it.

I still use the Kreaklyn for gains and Noxipro to help regulate my metabolism and help me sleep well.

My diet is almost perfect during the week. I eat clean throughout the week and fall off a bit on the weekends. Those brunches at America's on Sunday morning can be addictive. Lol
Post recovery?

You on dat dere juice breh?

Nothing in this world beats the original Jack3d formula. Holy fuuuaaarrrkkk.

Then Craze went balls deep for awhile till they got outed. After being on jack3d for so long everything else is lack luster. Gave up training and got soft, but recently started again and still struggling to find that holy grail that was once jack3d
I'm a big fan of N.O Explode. I've been taking it over 2 years straight (2 scoops) without cycling it and it does fine. I like Grape flavored Extend as my post workout. Feels your muscles with water so I have to cycle on and off with this. Noxivol is a form of nitric oxide that stimulates the veins in your body. Noxoipro has the same shit that the original Jack3d had in it. For some people it made their dick not get hard. I've googled jack3d before and stim dick came up. So for some that is not a good product. With any of these products it's important to drink a lot of water. I also love no explode because of the muscle pumps I get while in the gym. I've been lifting for a long time and I'm very muscular. You can go on bodybuilding.com and go to the forums and look at reviews on every product out there. Experiment and see what's best for you. It's kind of like a lady, they are all different just gotta find the one that works for you. I see we do have one thing in common, we both really enjoy Alyssa!
Post recovery?

You on dat dere juice breh?

Nothing in this world beats the original Jack3d formula. Holy fuuuaaarrrkkk.

Then Craze went balls deep for awhile till they got outed. After being on jack3d for so long everything else is lack luster. Gave up training and got soft, but recently started again and still struggling to find that holy grail that was once jack3d Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Lol. Nope too scared of the side effects but a ton of the young trainers from A&M that I know are. I met Dexter Jackson back in 2008 after he finally won Mr. OLYMPIA and he told me he used to be a feather weight and he tried to sell me on it being all natural. Only roids can do that for you. Guys benching 6 and 7 hundred lbs that shit is insane. That's why I believe in the 2nd amendment some people weren't meant to be fought. Lol
I'm a big fan of N.O Explode. I've been taking it over 2 years straight (2 scoops) without cycling it and it does fine. I like Grape flavored Extend as my post workout. Feels your muscles with water so I have to cycle on and off with this. Noxivol is a form of nitric oxide that stimulates the veins in your body. Noxoipro has the same shit that the original Jack3d had in it. For some people it made their dick not get hard. I've googled jack3d before and stim dick came up. So for some that is not a good product. With any of these products it's important to drink a lot of water. I also love no explode because of the muscle pumps I get while in the gym. I've been lifting for a long time and I'm very muscular. You can go on bodybuilding.com and go to the forums and look at reviews on every product out there. Experiment and see what's best for you. It's kind of like a lady, they are all different just gotta find the one that works for you. I see we do have one thing in common, we both really enjoy Alyssa! Originally Posted by Ironmann2
I've never heard of Jack3d. The Noxipro makes me sleep well but never had any performance issues unless I was hungry beforehand. Once I cycle off Noxipro I may try some other stuff to see how it works. Typically when I find something that works I get conservative in using it.

As for my workouts themselves I typically do my cutting techniques at home and lift a bit heavier at the gym. I also learn from one of my cousins who's a freak of nature genetically muscular and lean. I'm sure the 10 yrs he spent in the slamma gave him time to refine it. I'm learning about his prison yard workout regiment.

and yes AXOXO is a sweet hart.
Jack3d

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/pt365...ntaining-dmaa/

Was the shit, then three fucking idiots decided it was a good idea to do 6x recommended amount for a good length of time. Ended up very dead and the whole line got shit canned. Was really popular among men in the military during basic training to go the extra mile.
Jack3d

Was the shit, then three fucking idiots decided it was a good idea to do 6x recommended amount for a good length of time. Ended up very dead and the whole line got shit canned. Was really popular among men in the military during basic training to go the extra mile. Originally Posted by PipelinerTx

I loved the original Jack3d. I have recently been using the new formula Jack3d Micro (fruit punch flavor)before working out and then make a shake using Syntha-6 isolate after my workout. I don't feel as much of an energy boost with the new Jack3d formula but it still works pretty well. Results are to be seen..
Jack3d

Was the shit, then three fucking idiots decided it was a good idea to do 6x recommended amount for a good length of time. Ended up very dead and the whole line got shit canned. Was really popular among men in the military during basic training to go the extra mile. Originally Posted by PipelinerTx

Imma share this with yawl. Check these boys out. Talk about going HAM. straight beast mode

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So what's the deal Spice? You lift or what? or just fucking with me.

Lol I'm mostly just fucking with you. I don't work out nearly as often as I should these days.

But I think people, not saying you specifically, often forget or are unaware of the fact that supplements of all kinds, but in this case bodybuilding supplements, are largely unregulated and that there is little scientific basis for many of the claims made by manufacturers. Much of the hoopla surrounding pre and post workout supplements is anecdotal or passed around gyms and forums in typical BroScience fashion.

Stimulants pre work out give you more energy to work out productively. Protein and carbs post workout replenish depleted glycogen stores. 99% of the rest of it is understudied or outright false but highly profitable and ripe for exploitation by supplement manufacturers cashing in on people desperate for "gains".

Every pre and post workout formula has like 50 ingredients and noone can tell you if they actually do anything or not including the manufacturer much less the dude at GNC or your buddy at the gym or some anonymous fucktard on a hooker site.

Everyone's just guinea pigging on themselves and riding that largely placebo fueled wave to big gains.

Lol I'm mostly just fucking with you. I don't work out nearly as often as I should these days.

But I think people, not saying you specifically, often forget or are unaware of the fact that supplements of all kinds, but in this case bodybuilding supplements, are largely unregulated and that there is little scientific basis for many of the claims made by manufacturers. Much of the hoopla surrounding pre and post workout supplements is anecdotal or passed around gyms and forums in typical BroScience fashion.

Stimulants pre work out give you more energy to work out productively. Protein and carbs post workout replenish depleted glycogen stores. 99% of the rest of it is understudied or outright false but highly profitable and ripe for exploitation by supplement manufacturers cashing in on people desperate for "gains".

Every pre and post workout formula has like 50 ingredients and noone can tell you if they actually do anything or not including the manufacturer much less the dude at GNC or your buddy at the gym or some anonymous fucktard on a hooker site.

Everyone's just guinea pigging on themselves and riding that largely placebo fueled wave to big gains. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
There's some truth to your viewpoint but more and more studies are being conducted as some manufacturers are wary of false advertising that could result in law suits. I'm very selective in what I take and I study the companies, their history, and product ingredients but I still take at my own risk. Listening to pro-body builders who been in the game for years has it's pluses and minuses especially if guys are taking roids. Many guys if you ask what they take will admit: "Why don't you ask me what have I not taken." and some will just lie and say nothing. However, if you have a serious personal trainer they will give you the inside scoop which is largely based on industry results.

Still I've seen better gains in strength and development when I supplement as opposed to no supplements.