Now that I am here

OK guys...now that I am here....need to know some good places to eat. Also some fun places to go.

Thanks for your imput.

Welcome hon and enjoy your stay!
OK guys...now that I am here....need to know some good places to eat. Also some fun places to go.

Thanks for your imput.

Originally Posted by AngelaS

All info comes at a price...taint photos. Post taint photos and all questions will be answered.
All info comes at a price...taint photos. Post taint photos and all questions will be answered. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ball park me a figure on how many taint photos you have chillin' in your inbox?

Also, not to be cliche. But vic and anthonys.
..... imput.

Originally Posted by AngelaS
Input
Welcome and check the sticky at the top of coed for all the*info you need.
...not to derail your threAD but I'd like to point out this wonderful mystical place called Le Google as well as what the kids these days call Yelp

I'm fairly certain these tomes of ancient knowledge I mention will answer all of your queries much better than we humble societal misfits could ever hope to.

Welcome to Houston
...not to derail your threAD but I'd like to point out this wonderful mystical place called Le Google as well as what the kids these days call Yelp

I'm fairly certain these tomes of ancient knowledge I mention will answer all of your queries much better than we humble societal misfits could ever hope to.

Welcome to Houston Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Gelp and yoogle are great tools also...and hell we may be misfits but I don't live anywhere near humble
Christie's on Westheimer for food.

Social Junkie to have a good time.

They are both Google-able.
Welcome and check the sticky at the top of coed for all the*info you need. Originally Posted by poppy71
That thread needs an overall. Houston changes restaurants and hot clubs like we change hair-dos.
Social Junkie? No shit?
Driven past that place a hundred times, I thought the Valero across the street was more interesting.
That thread needs an overall. Houston changes restaurants and hot clubs like we change hair-dos. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
You do have a point. ..ok scratch the thread reference until it's fresh like an Asymmetric hair do in 1989...wait hell most of y'all were not here in 1989..damn you old age.
Underbelly
Uchi
Hugos
Marks
Tasting Room
Avas
Caracol

All good food spots

Tomorrow is $2 Tuesday at El Real so margaritas will be flowing all day

Ok there is my updated contribution
Thank you everyone.
You do have a point. ..ok scratch the thread reference until it's fresh like an Asymmetric hair do in 1989...wait hell most of y'all were not here in 1989..damn you old age. Originally Posted by poppy71
woah hang on there old timer, don't make me dust off my hammer pants!