Why is one poster allowed to fuck up every thread parroting the exact same shit over and over and over...

• WTF
  • 02-17-2021, 07:26 PM
I will not name names because I think highly of his incubator.

ripmany?

what you complaining about.... he's doing a good job!

.... of getting under your skin! lol.
Calling out someone without a name.......ugh
ripmany?

what you complaining about.... he's doing a good job!

.... of getting under your skin! lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I doubt WTF is referring to him. Most know who he is referring to but I won't name him. He doesn't bother me but he is definitely a parrot with saying the same shit over and over and over and over and over again.

Oh well, to each his own I guess, but I would at least try to come up with some new material on occasion.
Posting the same photo of trump flushing him self is just plain dumb, I personally like Trump however he did lot thing to bring on his problems that cause him to not get a second term.
Rip, I doubt WTF is talking about the person you are referencing either.
Rip, I doubt WTF is talking about the person you are referencing either. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I have seen it where every post or reply too by one person on Board, or even worse started by one person, after you just posting to here self post. It fun I know we thankful others post. But come on man.

P.s. talking in general not necessarily lucas
Posting the same photo of trump flushing him self is just plain dumb, I personally like Trump however he did lot thing to bring on his problems that cause him to not get a second term. Originally Posted by Ripmany
that's matchmole.

yeah, hes' a good candidate.
Rip, I doubt WTF is talking about the person you are referencing either. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

why do you give a fuck? you don't fucking care.
Of course I don't care which is why I didn't start this thread. People can say whatever they want as far as I am concerned... I believe in free speech.
  • oeb11
  • 02-18-2021, 07:00 AM
Well - if One chooses to 'call out' another poster - One has some responsibility to identify the poster called out, and the 'transgressions'! Some thoughts-

1. One has no obligation to read any post in this forum
2. there is an 'Ignore" button - if One is 'triggered' or 'distraught' - Use it, .

3. One may use teh RTM button - anonymously , of course, and report Rules Violations!
4. One may send a PM to the moderator regarding the 'Issues"
5. One may simply ignore posts antithetical to One's political 'bent'.

6. One may Contact One's 'friendly local congressional representative'( if of teh 'cancel culture' ideology) and request laws be made regarding posts antithetical to One's political beliefs. Disregard the Constitution and First Amendment - of course.

7. One may exit the forum so not to be so 'bothered' again.

8. One might consider posting cogent and constructive debate, and respectful posts towards those of a different political ideology.

9. One might consider re-evaluating One's underlying political ideology, and the realities and consequences of that ideology
10. One might consider getting some professional help , in order to become less 'triggered and offended' - and become a functioning and contributing member of a society based on teh Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Equality for All under the Law!

And - a Thank You to those who post respectfully, cogently , Constructively, and believe in Freedom of Speech - For All Under the law -
And not the whiny 'cancel culture' folks to whom any Idea to the 'Right" of marx and lenin is intolerable.

So - we have posted '10 Suggestions" - on how to deal with differences of Opinion in teh Forum.

Constructive suggestions on improvements to facilitate debate among Forum participants is requested to improve these 'Suggestions'!
why do you give a fuck? you don't fucking care. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Responded 3 times already. lolling
  • oeb11
  • 02-18-2021, 09:31 AM
A suggestion 'rejected' for the list

One might buy a parrot - train it to repeat endlessly the ideology with which One agrees, so One will no longer need to engage in teh 'self-abuse' of reading different political opinions.
A suggestion 'rejected' for the list

One might buy a parrot - train it to repeat endlessly the ideology with which One agrees, so One will no longer need to engage in teh 'self-abuse' of reading different political opinions. Originally Posted by oeb11
Can save some money just use chicken?
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2021, 12:00 PM
Well - if One chooses to 'call out' another poster - One has some responsibility to identify the poster called out, and the 'transgressions'! Originally Posted by oeb11
Not if I'm is calling out One's idiotic behavior via post after post and not Ones' personally shitty demeanor.

I could get points for calling out One personally.

Those idiotic parrot like behaviors also involve One trying to goad other posters into pointable offenses,kinda like you are doing now.

Maybe if you know One, you can point out this is a Political debate forum that parrot like behaviors suppress.

There are actually some bright individuals from both sides of the aisle that would like to exchange ideas with all the parrot shit mucking up the joint,it makes it difficult.

Wanting to participate in every thread without adhering to the threads theme is boorish behavior. It adds nothing to discourse and eventually just runs out any decent posters.

If you know who One is and you think he may be intelligent enough to modify his behavior, tell him I'd be willing to eradicate my tag line.