Only if someone warned us about blackouts

Oh wait no that was me I did say something about a month-and-a-half ago about needing generators and a possible blackout. Remember those big old generators that I said we're outside of the White House. Oh guess what that shipped to Texas? Does anybody want to take a wild guess no okay I didn't think so. Y'all think I'm crazy all you want to but I told you what was coming didn't know how it was coming but I told you it was coming did I not?. Okay moving on as if that wasn't enough of a suck my dick I was right. I'm about to shove my entire fist so far up y'all's asses with NO LUBE, that it comes out of your mouth. Just wait for it. It isn't over! Trump is still our president and #wwg1wga. This is going to be fun.

Also let me be clear that I do not think that there is anything funny about the millions of people who suffered throughout this past week. But but maybe just maybe somebody's finally going to listen to me even if it's one person. I may not be the brightest crayon in the Box. But fuck you and your box. I'm a permanent marker anyway crayons can be wiped away and broken permanent markers ain't going nowhere. No matter what it is that you end up believing after everything is said and done I guarantee you one thing you won't forget me.
#Permanentmarkergang4life
How many times did you post this thread?
And no cares about coming flood.
How many times did you post this thread? Originally Posted by Ripmany
eccie glitch. does that sometimes. cookie error problem. just delete the cookies.
https://www.alaskapublic.org/2019/03...rp-goes-artsy/

This was a error in harrp program Joe Biden is not good at using the controls yet just like Trump was not very good when he first became president and we had a bunch of hurricanes. Expect more hurricanes to come untill Biden get a steady hand of driving them.
green new deal
Black outs= you races.should be power outage
Black outs= you races.should be power outage Originally Posted by Ripmany
How about ....

... "Of Color Outs"?

Texas had a "White Out"!
Oh wait no that was me I did say something about a month-and-a-half ago about needing generators .... Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
The PROBLEM with relying upon "generators" in blizzard conditions is that the "generators" are dependent on FOSSIL FUEL to operate.