International Trade Wars

What Chinese product can you do without?
Think about it.
At least daily you touch something or hear about something.
So can you do without?

I'll go first:

Joe Biden
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2021, 03:14 PM
Second on that!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2021, 06:23 PM
What Chinese product can you do without?
Think about it.
At least daily you touch something or hear about something.
So can you do without?

I'll go first:

Joe Biden Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

That one was pretty funny
  • oeb11
  • 02-21-2021, 04:51 AM
#2 - Eric Swalwell

#3 - Diane Feinstein

#4-#10 - wtf
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2021, 10:26 AM
#2-oeb
stimulating
stimulating Originally Posted by winn dixie
oeb & wtf in a cage match?
I was watching the morning news shows this morning, and everybody seemed to be steering China away from any culpability in the whole Covid fiasco.

One so called “expert” even said.....”we have to trust the WHO since they were on the ground in China.

Fucking idiots.
I was watching the morning news shows this morning, and everybody seemed to be steering China away from any culpability in the whole Covid fiasco.

One so called “expert” even said.....”we have to trust the WHO since they were on the ground in China.

Fucking idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I haven't developed a sense of blame regarding covid. I tend to believe mother nature will always win in the end, we're just pawns in her game.

Do you have information that the WHO doesn't have? Maybe a theory on how it started?
One of my best performing stocks is BAIDU. I'm not fighting it. The Chinese don't have to fight special interest groups to give money to climate accords, unions, govt regulation, diversity, etc.

Just churn out goods and sell them around the world. Problems? Just bribe somebody. Bribe can't solve it? A bullet in the back of the head can.

Fucking idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S

not idiots. they've been bought.
^^ correct
.... they've been bought. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thus, for Biden, we need a high import tax on him and Hunter
Where is hunter ??????
What about I me and myself