another hunter scandal

https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/02/...ht-rail-latest

Another Hunter Biden “Sex Scandal” Emerges, Involving His Brother’s Widow and Her Sister
Yes we have ANOTHER scandal

By Sophie O’Hara
February 24, 2021

The Biden family is not stranger to scandals, especially if it involves Joe’s son Hunter, who seems to be a magnet for controversy.

And it appears that he’s embroiled in yet another scandal.

We all know of his affair with his late-brother Beau’s widow Hallie Biden, but according to evidence recovered from Hunter’s laptop, it appears that he was also having a heated affair with Hallie’s sister Elizabeth.

In newly discovered texts, the two are caught sharing sexually explicit texts and Elizabeth calling Hunter her “prince” and declaring her love for him.
From Daily Mail

Hunter Biden had a controversial affair with his brother Beau’s grieving widow Hallie, while exchanging raunchy texts, ‘partying’, and even renting a house with her sister, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Hallie Biden’s older sister, Elizabeth Secundy, who was recently separated from her husband of 15 years, referred to Hunter as her ‘prince’ and told him she loved him, in a series of text messages dating back to 2016.

The pair’s relationship was revealed in files and emails recovered from Hunter’s laptop – the contents of which became public last year after it was abandoned at a Delaware computer shop.

While Hunter has promised to reveal details of his personal life and struggles with alcohol and drugs in his upcoming memoir, Beautiful Things, it is unclear whether Hunter has included details of his relationship with Secundy.

The embattled father-of-five, now 51, split with his first wife Kathleen in 2015. When his brother Beau died of brain cancer that year, he became close to his grieving sister-in-law.

He and Hallie became a couple in 2016, according to an interview Hunter gave to the New Yorker two years ago.

The unconventional relationship was first acknowledged publicly in March 2017, with Joe Biden issuing a statement giving his blessing to Hunter and Hallie, 46.

But emails and texts from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, logged on spreadsheets and reviewed by DailyMail.com, reveal his romantic relationship with his sister-in-law was even more complicated and scandalous.

Good for Hunter. There is nothing wrong with fucking sisters. That's definitely considered more acceptable in this society than being married and fucking hookers. This is certainly not the board to judge people's morality when it comes to what guys do with their dicks.

Having said that, it is kind of weird to me because I couldn't imagine ever fucking my brother's widow and then her sister. But that's just me and it's none of my business what happens between consenting adults.
Good for Hunter.

....it's none of my business what happens between consenting adults. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So you had to post to let everyone know .....

... it's none of your business?

Hunter doesn't fall far from the .... errr.....

...Bitten's expression appears similar to current views!

Is he drunk today ... every day?
A rich, white, new england family doing debauched shit like a real life soap opera or game of thrones? You don't say!

Next you're gonna tell me water is wet.

Coasties are degenerates. Film at 11.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 07:53 AM
A rich, white, new england family doing debauched shit like a real life soap opera or game of thrones? You don't say!

Next you're gonna tell me water is wet.

Coasties are degenerates. Film at 11. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

This from the party of 'diversity' and Quota /color/checkboxes!!!
Hunter WHO , the elitist will cover up
elvis had a song

little sister

but in that song the big sister had run out on him with someone else

Hunter doesn't fall far from the .... errr.....

...Bitten's expression appears similar to current views!

Is he drunk today ... every day? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That a woman