Eating pussy and assholes

I love to eat pussy and it's great when she REALLY enjoys it. Met a new girl the other day and she is ultra orgasmic when she gets licked. It made the whole session incredible! Originally Posted by ben dover
Please do a review of her Ben. Would love to meet her.
Oh... I thought this was going to be a thread discussing the ingredients used to make hotdogs.. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
It is about the same. You wouldn't eat hotdogs if you saw all of the scrap parts that the grind up before stuffing it into the tube. Hint: it is the parts that will not sell if they told you what it was.
Please do a review of her Ben. Would love to meet her. Originally Posted by icewatermansion
She is UTR and only visiting.
She is UTR and only visiting. Originally Posted by ben dover
Hope you enjoyed her! Sounds amazing.
eye think this thread needs to be sanitized.
Hope you enjoyed her! Sounds amazing. Originally Posted by icewatermansion
Saw her a second time and it was nothing like the first. Oh well..next.
YES I do and most of you guys don't bother me!!
Yes, to all of the above. But I will not be douching.
Yes, to all of the above. But I will not be douching. Originally Posted by TeeTaylor
but but but some guys will pay extra for fresh creampie she made with another guy ya know
Do you enjoy it when a client eats and sucks your pussy? Fuck yea #CumQuickGang lmao

Do you enjoy a tongue in your asshole? kinda

Do you clean /douche after each client? always clean

If a client wants you to finger his asshole and lick it would you do it. Maybe. i love to return the favor with a good sloppy rimjob (check out my recent reviews)
Cool
I enjoy the whole process but have came down with strep throat a couple times from the hot actions. Bacteria can be an issue even as clean as can be.
My favored kind of foreplay.
I enjoy the whole process but have came down with strep throat a couple times from the hot actions. Bacteria can be an issue even as clean as can be. Originally Posted by happy 1
You're not supposed to take the "eating" part literally.
Just to keep you posted. Had an all you can est provider yesterday. Stuffed Gor eating so much pussy and ass. Will share details later.

Share your experiences eating buddy and assholes.