Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://watertown.skipthegames.com/f...s/129920584817
City: Watertown
State: New York
Address: Side road off State St
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde, with some various dyed smaller hairs
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, maybe 5'2, 100-110 lbs soaking wet. Small A's. Not bad looking ass, very tight.
Recommendation: Yes
Thats a Wall of Shame review!

Overnights??

Overnights?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
For some, hey, if you got time - go for it. If you only got an hr, avoid avoid avoid. The drug thing was sketchy for sure. Downright disturbing. She told me get reasons for using,...excuses. Nobody ever says they got addicted to something because they wanted to. That doesn't mean I think it's okay. Which is also why I didn't return it. I know somebody in the right place that disposes of that kind of thing safely.

Overnights?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
streetmeat now do ad????
Ummm where in there was a yes?? Pretty liberal or references in the ROS.... expect you should be checking your inbox.... recommend you stock some narcan in your glove box too
To each their own: bit of a warning of who she is. I saw her once before at an apt and it was weird...lots of cats and cat food literally all over the place. Nothing else around or in sight that made me feel uncomfortable or sketched out. I'll never see her again bc she thinks I stole her stuff. Who in their right mind would travel with that for 15 miles. Least when she had it - it was on her! BTW she also had me take about 20 naked pics of her in the rode with my phone cause hers was dead
Rule of Holes...when you're in one, quit digging.
ok Well this is something. One question though if I may... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?
YES???!! I’d hate to see what it’d take to be a NO.
I saw her once before at an apt and it was weird...lots of cats and cat food literally all over the place. Originally Posted by Presj22
nows whats the fucks ya means bys ...sayin this?

...thems cats gots every goddamn rights ...ta eats cat food ifs thats ...be friskies er 9 lives ers even fancy fucking feast ans ya comes on heres an ruin this ...jimmies beautiful ...encounter withs a ...fine funnel cause ya weres expectin thems cats ta ...eats ...dog food er tacos er somethin?

...thanks fer sharin!
heart attack ???? ya that be a no
What’nnnnm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Yeah, I'm with the no crowd on this one as well. For all the services you provided for her, she should be paying you. Her ad says "Blonde Goddess". I'm thinking she needs to change that.
Of the 200 roses, I got 40 back plus she lost her "points" so she ended up with probably 50 roses I assume? I still paid 160, true, but if you reread the post, I only have a yes based on "what I was paying for". Good body, tight shape. Everything else is a no. If you were to call her up and she asks for a ride, Nooo.
Yeah, I'm with the no crowd on this one as well. For all the services you provided for her, she should be paying you. Her ad says "Blonde Goddess". I'm thinking she needs to change that. Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
female spoiled brats taint Goddess's ????