motorcycle rides

I seen one a while back. How did it turn out? Any interest in having another one? Let me know what's up. Just got a new dyna, fatbob.
It didn't turn out well. Here's the link if you want to read about it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=motorcycle
NCNS
Yeah, I've contacted the main "super " Mods and the thought is that maybe a new subforum can be created and the title would be "Ideas for Dipshits"...

Either that or maybe a directory that lists names, faces, real address, etc and publish weekly updates in the Star..

Common sense....it just ain't all that common...
I say we should have the Mod conference @ Coach's...I hear they have dipshit tuna as a special on Mondays. And dead-horse appetizers on Tuesday. Fish of the day on Wednesday is brought to Coach's directly via troll fishing from the Missouri River

But please strictly a NBA requirement on Thursday

No reservations made at Coach's on weekend...so we would need to find a place in Jo Co....YIKES!!!
If a ride takes place, how do we decide who gets to ride in Helicopter's mustang convertible?

If a ride takes place, how do we decide who gets to ride in Helicopter's mustang convertible?

Originally Posted by scorpio31
I'll pass...
Not gonna mention any names but I can think of a few...
I will bring some Massage Lotion also to trade.
Thanks for the Love.
Scorpio31, me think's you know me to well.
every statement you make always refer to me.
Are we friends... I have never met you. LOL
Scorpio31, me think's you know me to well.
every statement you make always refer to me.
Are we friends... I have never met you. LOL Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Check out post #16 in the above linked thread. You specifically mentioned the mustang.
Watch your six helicopter.
I seen one a while back. How did it turn out? Any interest in having another one? Let me know what's up. Just got a new dyna, fatbob. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Your first problem is that you bought a bike that's no fun to ride solo.

Your second problem is that you bought a bike that's no fun to ride with a bag of pillion flesh, either.

There's always bike night at the local watering holes. Just look for guys that drag their rear brake around corners. You can follow them there. And maybe have fun...

Sorry.
If those that wanna real ride, there are two groups of riders that will be passing thru KC this morning. The route starts in California and ends at the VietNam memorial in Washington DC. Show your support for these brave and thoughtful men and women and stop the BS.
Check out post #16 in the above linked thread. You specifically mentioned the mustang. Originally Posted by scorpio31

That's because I don't have a Bike ... but girls do love the top down on a Mustang...
but girls do love the top down on a Mustang... Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Hey, I enjoy when girls take THEIR top down!

Hey, I enjoy when girls take THEIR top down!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Got to go with scorpio on this one.
And they feel so much better in a rollover.