DFW's own Female Boudoir Photographer!

My mission here on Eccie is to provide a variety of services that empower women and their femininity while making them feel confident and beautiful every day and NOT just for the moment the photo is being taken! What you may have noticed about me (through my eccie post) by now is that I’m a pretty open book, very straight forward, and that when you decide to shoot with me, you KNOW that I care, that I relate, and that I am truly HONORED to shoot you!

My rates/services are listed on my blog, which I have a link to below with many samples of my latest work! Please read whole Blog before contacting me!

D2 Images Blog

it's so cool to finally see your ad here, ms. snow!

as if the images didn't speak for themselves, i just want to say that i've been working with bds a little on helping her take her photo game to the next level, and i can fully endorse her skills. she's got legit talent and real dedication to the craft!

you dallas ladies are lucky to have a truly local resource who's a longstanding member of this community, and she knows what works for you. hit her up!!

DFW Ladies, you will love shooting with BDS and her fabulous makeup artist. The pair of them make a great team -one with meticulous attention to detail for perfection, the other living absolutely in the moment to catch just the right feeling and personality in the shot.

They were creative, helpful, professional, encouraging, open to questions or suggestions, and efficient! We took so many photos in such a short space of time, I couldn't believe the great shots we got! That said, it was not timed nor rushed, just happened to run like a well-oiled machine.

It was fun, it was safe, it was professional, and it made me feel like a million dollars, with photos that capture me perfectly. I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you both! Go get 'em!
Thanks ya'll...that is very sweet of you two!

Yes john_deere has been helping critique my work privately and he has been such a big help in the images I create! Where I am today and where I will be yrs to come will be because of him...Again thank you and I'm at a loss for words when it comes to how far I have come in such a short time knowing you!

Ms NewKitten, girl you were the perfect model in every way! I didn't have to give much direction or anything...you were ready to jump in and take awesome photo's! We got some very cool shots...the first one on this thread is my favorite! Thank you again and hope to work with ya again one day!

Also would like to thank R.M. for helping with her and Amy's shoot! You were awesome! You went out of your way to make sure we had plenty of outfits, shoes, jewelry, and etc to make a very successful photo shoot! Thank you bestie!
Yes john_deere has been helping critique my work privately and he has been such a big help in the images I create! Where I am today and where I will be yrs to come will be because of him...Again thank you and I'm at a loss for words when it comes to how far I have come in such a short time knowing you! Originally Posted by BDS
hey, i've just made some suggestions. the talent is all yours!
Very Beautiful!
Stunning!!! Great work BDS
Thank you Ms Holly Love...Hope to work with you one day...I'm sure we can work with what ever your budget is!

Thank you 2 TigerSports...If your ATF every needs photo's, hit me up! I will go far and beyond to make her fell beautiful (like she already is I'm sure)!

Compliments get you a little extra in my book...plus I just want to shoot some girls!
I know its RENT week so I will be running a special!
PM for details

D2 Images Blog
Attached Images File Type: jpg Kitten (14 of 1).jpg (68.4 KB, 1380 views) File Type: jpg D2Images (9 of 1).jpg (52.9 KB, 1375 views)
Scheduling shoots anytime...
Check out my blog for prices and such...

D2 Images Blog

6am photo shoot! Contact me for yours...! Thank you R.M. For being an awesome model!

Check out my blog in my sig line for more info on any questions you may have!
Running Bad Ass Specials on all outdoor shoots...hit me up for yours!

How much I need pictures taken
Same here! I would like to know as well.
Pm'd both of you beautiful ladies...