The Hobby Pad

• MrGiz
  • 08-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Oh yes Gizzo you win in that(most hated) category, hands down! Unbeknown to you my friend, you are more hated than me. At least I tell you straight up I dont like ya. . . . Your the coward who waits til a person turns their back. I prefer to be stabbed in the front thank you. You obviously need to work on some issues. Maybe a personal life that isnt mingled with a hobby life. you have lost touch. No distinction between the two. You are a hobbyist, it defines you. Sad. Its all you have. Your a nothing in the big scheme of things. . . .
You must be really good at sucking mod dick. Then again, thats what I heard...just sayn

I bet if you did enter a hobby house, others would line up just to join in order to get a chance to fuck you up. May the fun begin. Id pay to watch it. Now thats a show for sure, and Im sure you will go away crying like a big tit as usual. Just like you run to the mods when someone hurts your lil feewings all the time! Where the hell is my pink paint? I feel the urge to paint you. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I like the boxing gloves! He(Giz) isnt man enough to ever really duke anything out. He is only badass behind a keyboard.

I would love to see him bitchslapped by some guy who wouldnt put up with his shit. But Giz doesnt boot up to men,at least not to their face, he only goes after women that he thinks are inferior to him. Typical Pimp mentality.

I think Bodilly would totally kick his sorry ass! Dont mess with a country boy, especially one who doesnt give a fuck. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
BRAVO' . . . at last, Our True Chella rises from the ashes....
CB and SL: No. He is taking a swipe at Mr. Giz to take national what was locked up. (Refer to the NOLA ML titled the same as the video, exchanging a W for a G.) Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Actually it's a reference to my earlier post in this thread I just couldn't post the link to the videos at that time and they are pretty funny ,don't you think.
This sure doesn't sound like a Naomi Burk sing along?
  • MrGiz
  • 08-24-2011, 02:33 AM
I have to admit... it's difficult to compete with such brilliance as shown above... I am intimidated... it's just not fair!!
I have to admit... it's difficult to compete with such brilliance as shown above... I am intimidated... it's just not fair!! Originally Posted by MrGiz

I'm with ya G. It’s like the first time you date a TS. Surprises the shit out of you and it’s just not fair. Do like I did, put it behind you! And no I don't mean that in a literal way unless you’re into that sort of thing!

Screwing with CB is like pissing in the wind and wondering why you have a funny taste in your mouth.
Yes waitress, I would like a steak, medium rare, and can I run a tab?
I plan to be here for awhile...

Closed at OP request