BBQ Rules

• bbkid
  • 01-10-2010, 04:29 PM
When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

Routine...
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine...
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.

Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine...
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.

(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ' and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women!
i love BBQ
Oh lord that's funny! If only it weren't so damn TRUE.... LOL
somethin' tells me you know that from personal experience kid.
That's pretty much the way it is at my house but I always buy the meat and prepare it.
  • bbkid
  • 01-11-2010, 08:00 AM
somethin' tells me you know that from personal experience kid. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Lol. Yup, it's about this way most every weekend around the 'kid residence.
My SO tends to get pissed off when her kids come over to eat and all they do is brag on my cooking. She does all the work and I just cook the meat.
Afterwards the PO'd woman erects her own 3 foot exclusionary zone . . .
Mine doesn't even wait until "afterwards"
Oh yes the "three foot rule". And the strip club ordinance people thought they invented that!
Toooooooooooooooo Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya'll know what is going to happen and still let it!!!

I find this hilarious!!!

How ever it is what keeps us in thigh highs and high heels........
  • bbkid
  • 01-13-2010, 05:37 PM
How ever it is what keeps us in thigh highs and high heels........ Originally Posted by nikkie4u
Oh, and how we love you for that, nikkie.
Mann I need a REMIX version. I buy AND cook the meat...give head while cooking it, check meat, grab a Miller or Coors for him, give more head, REPEAT steps until completed, put on sexy gear and watch the game. NO COMPLAINTS! NO BACKTALK! NO DRAMA! LOL!!
I agree with everything above except the seasoning of the meat my SO will just mess it up. I eat enough of her crap, I want something good!!
Mann I need a REMIX version. I buy AND cook the meat...give head while cooking it, check meat, grab a Miller or Coors for him, give more head, REPEAT steps until completed, put on sexy gear and watch the game. NO COMPLAINTS! NO BACKTALK! NO DRAMA! LOL!! Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
Holy Fucking Shit! I just found the PERFECT woman!