Hey Libtards, enjoy a big bowl of Biden shit!!!!!!

Sir, could that be the result of centuries of persecution? Apparently you, sir, don’t understand either. Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
No it isn't. Slavery is long gone. Today Persecution comes from within not from the outside.
Blacks that have divorced themselves from that mind set have achieved many great things for themselves and their community. The more Blacks are told they aren't worth a shit the more they'll vote Democratic and believe it.
So you are qualified and Entitled to tell people how they should feel regarding the scourge of slavery and how they should or should not be impacted by it today if at all ?

Slavery supposed to have been gone a long time ; but it is obvious that African Americans are subject to the continued enslavement of the Racial prejudices and stereotypes projected onto them by the Ignorant.

Just read the posts on here.

You don't support them in their quest to claim the Liberty and Justice for all which you so readily expect and claim for yourself ?

I have seen posts on here referencing restoring "Our" country.
Does that "Our" include me and Blacks and Asians and Latinos ?
Or is it just for you and yours ?

I think they are past tired of having your fucking knee on their neck.
That's not the first time he's told us how to think and feel. We are passed being tired of having the gun to our head in "exchange" for obedience.

• oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Well - 9500 and sailor boy - You feel very entitled to tell others their feelings and opinions are invalid according to Your Value System - marxism and radical anarchy.

Gee - does that make sense - only to radical DPST's with no use for the Constitution.

The 'Gun at the head' - is the AntiFa and OBLM armed terrorists from Capitol hill in Seattle - now to be unleashed on teh whole city with no cops for protection from DPST 'non'violence'! That is the marxist revolutionary GUN at the head of every american if Biden is elected.

Thank you - SF and 9500 - you expose your radical marxism well.
lock an load