Need help

I just moved here from TX an need to know if the hobby is bog in this area an of so what am I doing wrong to get the ball rolling???
Hi Bella:

I'm not sure where "here" is in Virginia. VA is a large and very diverse state. Much of the state is very rural, and there is little hobby activity in those areas, at least not on ECCIE. Northern Virginia - the close and far DC suburbs are very active. Richmond, the state capital, has some activity, but is often pretty quiet. The Norfolk, Hampton Roads, VA Beach, etc. area also has some activity and is somewhere between NoVA and Richmond. So, depending on where you are in VA, there may or may not be much activity. My recommendation is keep posting ads and contribute on the other forums - Coed, etc - to get people familiar with you. Folks new to an area sometimes have to create ways to be noticed. Be creative.

Hope this helps.

JaG

PS: Officially, this really isn't the right forum for your post - it's intended for people new to ECCIE. But you are new to the area, so I think it deserves a pass on the "rules."