shave my balls please????????

• Mokoa
  • 08-05-2012, 07:14 PM
There was a lady in Austin, retired now, who did provide that kind of service. Quite good at it too from what I read.
I have enough trouble shaving my private area & big lips...lol
  • savak
  • 08-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Ive been trying to experiment with this cream called "magic - razorless cream shave" its colored white and teal-green, its supposed to remove hair without shaving, u just apply it, wait a couple of minutes and then wipe it off. I tried it once with mixed results. Got it at heb for all u south tx folks- i think i got mixed results because i didnt let it sit long enough, i have to admit that it does say to only use on beards. Still the prospect of being able to achieve a hairless ball appl bag without shaving or using my beard trimmer is tempting. So im going to try again and follow the directions better next time.

I try to trim my stuff otherwise itll become the amazon and i dont want to do that to my providers. Ever since i started seeing providers ive been cleaning myself up out of respect for them and their craft.
I honestly don't know what the big deal is.
I LOVE soft, bald little niblets.
I carefully shave and massage them tenderly.

It sure beats getting a curled up pube between your teeth or a long straight one tickling you in the back of your throat.
I keep my hair trimmed and short down there.
Mangrooming rocks!!! Ok, just recently I decided to give it a try. Lathered the boys up good in the shower with nice warm, almost hot water. Used my 5-blade Fusion razor while standing, went nice and slow and got 'er done. Then thinned out the bush on top and trimmed back from the shaft. Wasn't so bad....but wait....the experience that followed (with a FWB) was AWESOME! BLS like crazy, BBBJ for about half an hour or so (it's all a blur...)

If I had any idea that mangrooming would produce this type of action, I would've been doing this YEARS ago!!!
Look up Sandy on BP in Dallas.

She does manscaping.
I keep my trimmed and shaved regurlarly because stubble IS A BITCH. I visited a lady once who was going to leave after our visit and I was the only visit for the day. We had about 4 hours to kill so the first thing we did was shower together. I watched her shave her kitty in the shower and she was amazing. She used the razor like Zoro used his blade and never nicked a thing. She can shave me anytime and i wouldn't flinch a bit.
One of my regular ladies does me every 2-3 months and I trim in between. Matter of fact need to call her as my Manscape is overdue!!
There are a couple of providers here in Houston who advertise, be trimmed or they will do it for you....
I get mine trimmed down to the skin every month; looks great and feels even better.
I might even go to sugaring at some point.
I have tried the cream stuff with mixed results. Any one used the mini electronic gadgets?
Ok i am 100% shaved south of the belt i had a provider tell at the spa n Dallas they r useing sugar to make smooth anyone done this Originally Posted by lil nicky
Yup I have, the lady who did it was not a provider and said she thought of it like restoring furniture you want your wood smooth she said with a chuckle. It was about a year ago, and as I recall the balls did not hurt much at all, the area just above my dick did but it was worth it! As for the OP of letting a provider use some type of razor on my private parts yeah I'd try it.
Keep Amarica Beautiful...shave the balls!
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagesCAH5MYBU.jpg (10.2 KB, 150 views)
Hmmm,

Interesting how this switches a couple of times between grooming the boys and getting everything trimmed. Don't know about the rest of you, but I like having hair for the reason we as a species have kept it--natural lubrication. I do shave the boys, and and a good electric razor/trimmer combo does just fine at that.

BTW, I'll add a vote in favor of you ladies keeping some fleece down below. Although of course i never pass up bare territory either.