Canada , at it again. Brothels legalized, 'bout time!

• WTF
  • 03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Wow great story! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful.
Simular post in discussions
I am not sure - but I don`t want to be the party pooper here - if legalizing brothels per se is a good thing. Coming from Europe I don`t think so. It is mostly the owner profiting, and not the ladies. It promotes exploitation of ladies, becaue the brothel also gives the clients and charges you for it. In Austria and many parts of Germany women can hardly work independent without charging fees. Independent ladies are very rare, and hardly make much profit. The big money is inbrothels and the legal system sucks bigtime (also the way of advertising sucks made for big clients like brothel owner and not for independents) It all comes with a price, and the price in the long run is that the market is "run" by the bigshot brothel owner.

So, unless you are high class (which is rare and a complete other market) you can`t really work around the big runners of the show. I am sure thi wil happen sooner or later in canada as well. brrrr...

I prefer the swiss or london model.
You rent apartment for weeks, pay a fee for a day and rest is yours. In a brothel this never happens. A brothel usually is a bar and people walk in and out , so not very discreet, too.

So, personally I prefer "legal apartments" or "hotels" for that purposes. But brothels, no no no. I am against it.