Review: Last minute BP find Shelly Bell

Date: 9/6/15
Provider: Shelly Bell
Phone: 228 239 9161
Email Address: not given...
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...y-bell/6807796
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Ocean Springs no-tel Super place...
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hugs, convo, BBBJ, MPCFS,CG, K9,DATY..BBBJCOF/CIM but Spit..Little more convo.. introduce her to eccie.net
Session Length: 30
Fee: 120+10
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Wow, I cannot tell you how small and tiny she was... She is about 5'6 and no way she is 100lbs. Tiny breasts (fried eggs on an ironing board), clean and fresh kitty. Belly button piercing, small non distracting tattoo on back. Cute face, looked exactly like her pics.
Recommendation: Yes
seen her add as well.. seems like she is there with a friend? any more info?
thanks
Glad you had some success, even if you did have to resort to BP. Looks like a good find,though!

JaG
Nice find Bigscheff
It's not often that when you let the "little head" do the thinking that things work out well. I had been on the gulf coast for nearly a week and didn't want to drive home without some stress relief. It was a last minute, right before bed shot in the dark.. and yes, it worked out for me...I do believe she shares a number with another girl, however I did not get much more info from her. She's really a nice girl.. be nice to her.. she does firmly insist on condoms, so she is my kind of girl! Perhaps one of you kind gents down here can help her get established on eccie!
thanks for the info Bigcheff. i would try her out myself , but prefer ladies with a little bit more meat on their bones.. They are hard to find in this area as well, and i don’t like to just take the risk of not knowing what you get no BP :-)
Yea, she was scary skinny....I though by big old fat ass would squash her!
  • oherc
  • 09-07-2015, 08:20 PM
established means more money I figured out