Grifter a true work of art

Stay away from Ashley Blakk this is a true GRIFTER

More to come when I get my head straight
I have a couple of rules myself. ^^^^^That’s a good illustration of one of them.
I make it a strict policy to never see anyone that has 2 rules numbered 3!!
No money upfront ever especially by electronic means and no deposit ever for any reason I don't care who the provider is or how great their reputation is I simply don't do it because in the past I have had my ass burned by so-called reputable providers even Good Girls Go Bad or get in a pinch or have weirdness happen and you wind up with an empty wallet and blue balls and nothing else. MJ
I get you MJ.
But this was a true grifter this was not a girl gone bad or someone trying to do a quick scam.
I got HOOKED
2 days Snapchats convos about guys not showing up for meet up,website ,Snapchat pic videos
This was a pro set up

The real issue is clients get ghosted because bad text apps, 1st come 1st serves, so we start set mult meetups start no shows
Providers get no shows and start wanting deposit
Girls holding to meet up times get a burner phone or pay for a quality text app that doesn’t drop your messages

Bottom line I was thinking with the little head with the blue balls and not with big head
I make it a strict policy to never see anyone that has 2 rules numbered 3!! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Indeed. Funny.