Lala may just head to Jackson soon

Well hello there gentlmen, My name is Lala. Im planning a trip there sometime next month and would like to know where is a good location to stay.. This will be my first time visiting. Im hoping it will be very well worth my time there considering Im a ways from Jackson but I guess I will just have to find out... Cant wait to see what Jackson is all about.

KISS ME NOW
LALA
806-340-4326
lalagirl691@hotmail.com
Although I live in Hattiesburg, I am in Jackson often. Stay away from the Hinds COunty, Jackson City Limits. There are several hotels in the Flowood area near Dogwood festival market. This would provide an easy to find location, and be near to restraunts and shopping, plus make it easy for clients to find you. Just drive safe FLowood PD loves to get ticket happy.
Sir L gives good advice about staying out of Jackson in particular and Hinds County in general. Flowood is east of Jackson in Rankin County. There are also decent hotels in Pearl just off I-20. To the north of Jackson are Ridgeland and Madison in Madison County - a bit more upscale.

Hope your trip is successful and fun.

JaG
We don't get many women up here with a hispanic qualities! Put me down for your trip up here!