Happy Valentines day!

Or, as some of friends call it, Singles awareness day! Hope everyone is having a fantastic one. And just think boys, if you hate V-day then no fear, Steak and Blowjob day is only a month away!
  • ampad
  • 02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Or, as some of friends call it, Singles awareness day! Hope everyone is having a fantastic one. And just think boys, if you hate V-day then no fear, Steak and Blowjob day is only a month away! Originally Posted by Adrielle
Happy v-day to you Adrielle!

lol @ singles awareness day. It sucks to be single on this day...it only reminds me that others are getting laid and I'm not

I love the Steak and Blowjob day idea. I've never heard of it before but great idea. I've had Lasagna and Blowjob day but that wasn't a special day of the year, it only happened on my bday.
I think Valentine's Day is a silly holiday geared to bleed the wallets of men. Don't get me wrong, I love getting presents just as much as the next girl. Somehow though this holiday seems wrong because men are forced to spend oodles of money on flowers, dinner and a gift. Let alone having to create the perfect day/evening. Not suggesting we get rid of Valentine's Day, but Adrielle you are right....men need their own holiday if we expect them to keep shelling out the bucks for Valentine's Day LOL.
I think Valentine's Day is a silly holiday geared to bleed the wallets of men. Don't get me wrong, I love getting presents just as much as the next girl. Somehow though this holiday seems wrong because men are forced to spend oodles of money on flowers, dinner and a gift. Let alone having to create the perfect day/evening. Not suggesting we get rid of Valentine's Day, but Adrielle you are right....men need their own holiday if we expect them to keep shelling out the bucks for Valentine's Day LOL. Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
We men do have our own holiday. We just don't tell women about it so they don't screw it up for us.
LMAO Omahan. Great response
I think Valentine's Day is a silly holiday geared to bleed the wallets of men. Don't get me wrong, I love getting presents just as much as the next girl. Somehow though this holiday seems wrong because men are forced to spend oodles of money on flowers, dinner and a gift. Let alone having to create the perfect day/evening. Not suggesting we get rid of Valentine's Day, but Adrielle you are right....men need their own holiday if we expect them to keep shelling out the bucks for Valentine's Day LOL. Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
BottomlessFilth, I really enjoy your responses. Also loved your fantasy on a different thread! ;-)

I didn't spend a dime today....nor did my wife. It's not that we think Valentine's Day is a bad holiday. We both just believe that we don't have to spend more money (our money) on each other so soon after the Christmas holiday.