Who is to put the showcase in the right area

I am so happy to see that eccie has solved the problem with updating a showcase. I am so excited to put my new pics up there! I will be adding more soon as I have another shoot next week.
Please let me know what you think so far!

Thanks Firehawk, I love the pics and it was a great time, I can not wait for next time! Originally Posted by leesa
errr till they put them all in the right place

or is it up to the provider to put in Upset NY, Albany & HV, or NYC??????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
is that a mod thing or a provider thing.

errrr yes me again, that azz.

but I think its a provider thing, but can the mods move a misplace one?????
just askin
Showcases do not need to be moved. Clicking the link for the showcase takes you to it no matter where she is posting.
errrr but it is a pain when window shopping. New to NYS(moved or here on vacation or bizz) and guys looking I bet would rather have them in the right place.

mmm so I guessing its up to the provider.
Is this in the wrong place?? I too asked for feedback in questions from staff with no responce. I am now in Utica, so I am kind of inbetween. Any help on this issue would be great? Originally Posted by leesa
see I not the only one askin
  • leesa
  • 03-15-2013, 03:11 PM
errrr but it is a pain when window shopping. New to NYS(moved or here on vacation or bizz) and guys looking I bet would rather have them in the right place.

mmm so I guessing its up to the provider. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So, again I ask, where is Utica to be posted in? I am a little confused to the new division but was under the impression it is upstate ny.
I apoligize if I am wrong.
yours shows up in Upstate NY if you use browse the showcases

I would think you would want it in AlbanyHV. As your in Utica now. I would post threads in both areas . See where you get more Utica guys askin for service. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
just to help leesa