Encounter:Cassanddra Bree aka. How I met Goddess and what I did to her when I found her.

User ID:344501
Date: 4/12/20 Easter sunday
Name: Cassandra Bree
Phone:
Email Address:
URL (Profile or Bio Page):https://eccie.net/member.php?u=344501
City: : Pensacola
State: FL
Address: Private residence
Appointment Type: undefined
Activities: bbbj, mish, rev cowgirl, cowgirl, rightside up, upside down, horizontal, hanging from the cieling, floating on a cloud, hell man I don't know, i'm pretty sure she wrote the freakin kama sutra
Duration of Encounter: 2 hours

Recommendation: This was an experience every man should have before he dies

Nice job. How much $?
Epic simply Epic !!
Love that ass Bree has seen it enjoyed it many times need to find my way back to see her again!!

Awesome review lol got me rollin!!
Shrug... however much was in my wallet. Like I say it wasn’t discussed, her website says... I think 200hh 300hr or maybe 4? I dunno. I think I had somewhere between 300-400 that I left. But she was worth every penny and then some. So don’t go skimpin if you see her, save up and get the full experience, so utterly worth it. I’ll take 1 trip to her over any 10 on stg
^^^ exactly pcolaman sjes worth it ... been trying to get Duraman to see her lol ..... she will get it out of you !
We tried over a year ago and something came up on her end and it got too late for me. Someone that I have always wanted to see.
I wouldn’t imagine she would be as flexible as you described. I’ve always heard her Greek game was pretty good.

At some point, I’ll have to pay her a visit.
She has posted availability on coed lately. I suggest you take her up on it. And don’t skimp on time/money I promise, she’s worth every penny. Honestly y’all know how much I enjoy the hobby, it’s hard for me to not compare them all to her now. Catania and jenna g only two that come close
I wouldn’t imagine she would be as flexible as you described. I’ve always heard her Greek game was pretty good.

At some point, I’ll have to pay her a visit. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
I can vouch for her Greek skills, that plus her stone massage makes her a must-see