You're welcome

Thinking I need to get serviced
You're Welcome.
You're welcome

Thinking I need to get serviced Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Stop by any time this week and you got a 80/Hh
You're Welcome. Originally Posted by CarlDouglas
Same goes for you sweetheart
Angel, The thank you for your service to the veterans on the site which I am one is very kind and considerate, but lets not confuse Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Memorial Day is for remembrance of the men and women who have fallen in while serving in defense of our nation. Veterans Day is for honoring all those who served honorably in the military in wartime as well as peacetime.

And again the thank you is considerate and I will say it was an honor serving in the US Marine Corps .
Angel, The thank you for your service to the veterans on the site which I am one is very kind and considerate, but lets not confuse Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Memorial Day is for remembrance of the men and women who have fallen in while serving in defense of our nation. Veterans Day is for honoring all those who served honorably in the military in wartime as well as peacetime.

And again the thank you is considerate and I will say it was an honor serving in the US Marine Corps . Originally Posted by NYhorndog
I am aware it is for those who have fallen serving this great country.
However, that does not mean that those who are currently risking their lives should not be thanked.
I think we should thank a service person every time we see them no matter what day of the year it is... If it was not and is not for all the past, present and future service men/women we would not be and may not continue be this great country.
Just my opinion...

And again the thank you is considerate and I will say it was an honor serving in the US Marine Corps . Originally Posted by NYhorndog
BTW, you can get the 80/Hh any time this week too sweetheart
BTW, you can get the 80/Hh any time this week too sweetheart Originally Posted by Angel T
why
why Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Because it's ALSO Happy MemoriaLEE day... but someone fucking forgot.....
why Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PM, do yourself favor and go choke one of your precious golden dildos
Bye!
Poor PM, can't catch a break
Poor PM, can't catch a break Originally Posted by yerassman2
it be well ...known yer ...plastic man ...hates those who served