Just wondering

Is it illegal to publish a ad for services which discriminates because of race, or targets one particular group? If this particular type of advertisement is consistently being published, can the Equality and Human Rights Commission can take court action against the publisher or provider?
These are not ads for services, that would be illegal in itself.
I disagree. Body massage,companionship and domination are services as mentioned in some of these ads by name; for a price. Denial is certainly not the right answer LOl!
Aaaaaaannddd everyone welcome Officer Larryheadboard! I introduce you Eccie family our newest (NOT so new) member. Lmao������
I don't know if the OP is a cop. My suspicion is worse. I think he's trying to infect my Beloved Legal Forum with the NBA Disease. If so, be gone, infected one!
I don't know if the OP is a cop. My suspicion is worse. I think he's trying to infect my Beloved Legal Forum with the NBA Disease. If so, be gone, infected one! Originally Posted by ShysterJon
That was my first thought.
I plead the 5th
The consumer has just as much of a right to discriminate against a service provider they feel is too fat, too expensive, too short, too see sex, etc. I don't think anyone would call AL Sharptongue
I suspected there would be no shortage of ignorance on this topic. Honey always brings Bees.LMAO
I suspected there would be no shortage of ignorance on this topic. Originally Posted by larryheadboard
Then why did you post your question here, unless it was just to stir the pot? Go get your jollies somewhere else.
this one is kinda stupid