Shyster Jon or lawyer only

Is there any way ONLY shyster jon or a certified lawyer can be ALLOWED to respond to a question in the legality thread?
-people post questions here because they have need of ACCURATE legal info
, but very often some wise ass who has nothing else to do but post a joking, mocking or misleading reply to the ORIGINAL very serious inquiry is allowed to post info that can case the person in need of legal info to make a WRONG decision- REGARDING HIS LEGAL MATTER
-is there a staff board we can appeal to to alllow ONLY lawyer to respond to legal questions? and prevent the joksters who post replies from mis-informing the OP?
No but you can feel free to go to a lawyer and get personalized advice for your situation.
or another thing the OP could do is not pay any attention to the jokes and only take the advice given by SJ or other lawyers. Of course if they are not intelligent enough to tell the difference between a joke and real advice, they would have a problem
Jon does do an excellent job of cutting through others BS.
You just need to give him a bit of time to respond.
The subtitle of this forum is "Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)". Whether the responses to a post are from a lawyer, a troll, or a lawyer troll, you should not be relying on this thread for legal advice. I know it is tempting, but like most things, legal advice is generally worth what you pay for it.
No but you can feel free to go to a lawyer and get personalized advice for your situation. Originally Posted by royamcr
Good advice don't ask the board.Go pay for lawyer for situation.
If you say not to rely on legal advice posted here, then WTF is the purpose of this forum? Haha.

My advice is: Rely ONLY on my advice. But by taking my advice, you'd be relying on the advice of a stranger on a hooker board.
You should never take anyone's legal advice on this board or any message board because everyone is an unreliable narrator because anyone can be whoever they want to be on the internet. The board administrators have not established a reliable verification system to establish someone as an attorney (I do not know any attorneys who would actually go through the verification process for a board that supports prostitution). If you want reliable legal advice then take yourself down to an attorney's office and pay the consult or retainer fee and ask all your questions, but whatever you do do not take legal advice from an internet discussion board.
General advice is good. It also matters what state they are in as laws and therefore advice will differ from state to state.
You should never take anyone's legal advice on this board or any message board because everyone is an unreliable narrator because anyone can be whoever they want to be on the internet. Originally Posted by frenchlouie1986
Except that, if invited, you can walk into Jon's rw office and get the same advice.
And pay for it.
If a "certified lawyer" jizzes in your ear, you will magically attain all of his wisdom. The same applies to certified uber drivers and certified construction workers.
Except that, if invited, you can walk into Jon's rw office and get the same advice.
And pay for it. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That Louie guy is convinced I'm not a lawyer. He reasons that because I disagree with him, I must be a fake. The guy has ego problems. He swore he'd never post here again, but he's back, like a case of the clap.

If I want to write here at length, fine, that's my choice. Like I've said, it helps me to consider new fact situations and keep up-to-speed on changes in the law. Writing here is also an outlet for boredom. I answer questions off the board, but if it gets to the point that someone wants to ask me a set of questions about a RW case, I'll charge them. If someone takes more than 30 minutes of my time, they need to pay me, even if it's my dear, gray-haired mother. Asking for a token consultation fee scares away most of the Time Vampires.
I do not remember specifically mentioning anyone in my reply, and the fact remains I do not care if someone is an attorney in the real world. Whoever someone is in real life is their business and if they want to verify themselves by inviting someone to their office then that is their prerogative, but until I actually set foot in their office and verify them then they are unreliable, and they should be held in the same regard by anyone else. The point of my response was to express the need to validate any information read on this message board with a subject matter expert in the real world because this is not a legal oriented website; it is a discussion board filled with a lot of different opinions from unreliable or unverifiable sources.