If a sex offender lives

• R.M.
  • 05-24-2016, 04:10 PM
Next to me and is still on probation. Does he have to let his landlord/ neighbors know? Thank you
In most states that I know of they do!
Next to me and is still on probation. Does he have to let his landlord/ neighbors know? Thank you
Originally Posted by R.M.

No, not in Texas, unless to notify his neighbors is a condition of his sentence. (A judge in Houston used to do that.) There's a publicly-accessible database and you obviously found out. Sex offenders have to live somewhere.

btw, Monica13, what's the basis for your statement? Have you conducted a survey of the law among the states? Is it published somewhere?
  • R.M.
  • 05-24-2016, 06:10 PM
I googled his name and everything comes up on him. It was a female child and she was eleven years old. Smdh . Thank you.
A lot states have sex offender databases and they are required to give LE their address.

Btw I'm not getting into a drawn out exchange with you. I personally would out the pervert before he ruins another person's life.
Originally Posted by R.M.
No want sex offender next door. You are conducting Illegal business prostitution.
  • R.M.
  • 05-25-2016, 07:11 AM
^ NOT in my home. Unlike some ladies I do NOT provide in my home.
^ NOT in my home. Unlike some ladies I do NOT provide in my home. Originally Posted by R.M.
Good promoting.Your conducting illegal business.Sex offender piece sh*t