Legal question landlord

Okay I changed my personal cell and I thought I gave it to my landlord well it seems I did not. It must of slipped my mind I am 200 behind on rent which is being paid Saturday morning. Can your landlord come bang on your window to demand rent is this even legal. She has done this twice freaking me out the first time I did not dare even look outside. Second time I did it was her. I think this was a little harsh and scary.
As far as my front door my place is really big and my room is the back so I can not hear anyone knock on my door or the door bell ring. I usually have to tell people to call or text if they come to my place
On the one hand you are afforded the right to live in peace and quiet, on the other the landlord could have posted a notice to vacate and filed an eviction suit for the nonpayment of rent.

https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/cpd/tenant-rights

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/PR.24.htm
Can the landlord bang on your window and ask for rent? Of course. Would doing so violate the implied covenant of quiet enjoyment? Probably not.
Okay I changed my personal cell and I thought I gave it to my landlord well it seems I did not. It must of slipped my mind I am 200 behind on rent which is being paid Saturday morning. Can your landlord come bang on your window to demand rent is this even legal. She has done this twice freaking me out the first time I did not dare even look outside. Second time I did it was her. I think this was a little harsh and scary. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Doesn't your lease provide a grace period from the 1ST of the month which you're still allowed to pay with no penalties? $200 behind doesn't seem like much unless you're paying week to week in which case payment is due in a timely manner and all your previous rent can be held, your landlord can file to evict and still sue you for the rent you owe on. However, if it's a week to week tenancy it's unlikely she'll do that until the end of the week you still owe. The answer to your question is yes she is allowed. If you dont want her to, then make sure you're gone on the days you still owe rent.
I paid 600 for deposit and paid 300 bi weekly I told her husband I would pay this Saturday but she decided to come bang on my window to double check i am square away now and already half saved put aside for 2 weeks from now. I just think it is rude and unprofessional. A notice or note on my front door would of been fine.