Question for fellow Patriots and ANY sane Democrat

Would you have voted to impeach Mayorkas and what is your reasoning?

I would have voted no, because I don’t believe in punishing someone who is implementing someone else policies . I don’t believe just because the Dems abused their authority to impeach Trump you should retaliate with a plan that has zero chance in hell of going anywhere. It wasn’t an impeachable offense.

Republicans you are above water on the border, keep hammering the Dems on that issue.

The public knows Biden administration are to blame for the southern invasion.
Wrong forum.
"Sane democrat" is an oxymoron.
Looks like oilfieldace forgot to wear his hard hat this morning…
Patriots? ��♂️ you mean the ones that tried to storm the capitol and subvert the will of the people by trying to keep the big looser Cheeto in office? Those "patriots"? You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means.
What part of Trump telling Republicans not to support the bill on border security that they've been wanting is above water?
Why is this in the AMP Forum? Should be in the Coed forum
I’m a texan, that’s starting to mean a lot more these days.
Subverting the will of the people waiving Trump flags? You probably think that was an insurrection.
Another 95 billion to Ukraine. Fck NATO and the Dems.
Why do people insist on bringing politics into a pussy forum? There are a million other sites to do that on so please take that s#!+ somewhere else and get back to what we're really here for.

UC, you're sleeping on the job!
Here to get pussy and my ducks sucked not this dumb shit.. get on Twitter and go argue with the bots .
  • Pyle1
  • 02-13-2024, 04:55 PM
I am completely rethinking my worldview because of a comment I just read on a hooker board.
That election was a stuffed ballot box fraud. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. If you call this the will of the people then you are as stupid as the people that voted for him.
Moved from AMP Forum

Closed as political threads go to the Political forum on the national board.