URL / Website: N/A
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research at Technology Blvd/Oak Knoll
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, FIV, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amy is around 5'5", thick with beautiful natural C's and an amazing ass (doubly amazing on an Asian girl). She's pretty and young but definitely not a spinner. Ironically, if you're missing the physique of Amy who used to be at Lake Creek, D&T Amy is your new girl!
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds hot.
Any idea how long she is in town?
I think I need to go check her out myself
She has so many good reviews!
Still new to the scene in ATX. Can anyone tell me how much house + donation is, typically?
Wow, finally saw her myself recently.
The good reviews are absolutely spot on! Cute, curvy in the best possible way, eager to please.
I might post a review but if not: go see her before she leaves, she is amazing!
I went back for a second round this weekend and it was even better than the first. She didn’t know how long she’d be staying so I will definitely make it back soon (although I saw a brand new hottie in the hall as I was arriving - should have asked her name....)
Dude if they don't know how long they'll be staying or when they are leaving that's a red flag they are being trafficked.
I’ve never seen any evidence of trafficking there (or at any other L1 Amp in Austin). If you talk to the ladies they are often just undecided about how long they will stay.