what is the craziest thing you have done once you realized you have been scammed?

im sure yall have stories and what not, if there is a thread like this then someone show me...

i havent really done anything except for calling the apartment manager on them a few times...actually i did throw a rock thru a window once after i got scammed out of 100 bucks lol
im sure yall have stories and what not, if there is a thread like this then someone show me...

i havent really done anything except for calling the apartment manager on them a few times...actually i did throw a rock thru a window once after i got scammed out of 100 bucks lol Originally Posted by RonMexico69
Throwing rocks through windows and other stupid shit can just as easily get your ass thrown in the pokey. Anyone that has been a part of hobby world probably has been scammed at one time or another and some are dumb enough to get scammed again and again

When it happened to me sure I was pissed but it was a valuable lesson learned and I wrote it off as tuition to the school of pussy hunting.
Not sure if this qualifies but... having too much time on my hands every now and then I wonder over to BP. I've found some real winners in years gone by. I always print out a copy of their AD and take it with me. When they answer the door and its NOT THEM I just leave. I go to the front desk and slam down the AD and demand they bring a SHIT POT of towels to room 666. Then I walk out the door.