PROVIDERS WITH REAL BUBBLE BUTTS?

• Toyz
  • 12-19-2015, 07:08 PM
ANYONE?

Attachment 485119

Attachment 485120 Originally Posted by Mata Leon
In Austin it depends on how big you like your bubbles...

lol.. Not that big.. I like them more bubble then large. more like the pics.. Hard to find because most are just large not like a bubble.
Holy crap I'd love to know too. ReaAustin seems like she might have one.
  • Toyz
  • 12-19-2015, 09:43 PM
The only ass I've seen (just in pics) in ATX that resembles those is the one attached to Gigilicious.
The only ass I've seen (just in pics) in ATX that resembles those is the one attached to Gigilicious. Originally Posted by Toyz
Pics are misleading. I've seen some pics that looked good but not so much in person. Sometimes girls know just the right angle to make their ass look bigger.
Its really hard, I have yet to get a real bubble but in the hobby, In the out its different but hobby.. If I could find one of those pic butts... holly shit, I would be broke.
  • Toyz
  • 12-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Pics are misleading. I've seen some pics that looked good but not so much in person. Sometimes girls know just the right angle to make their ass look bigger. Originally Posted by Satoshi
That's a good point...I can only go off the pics posted here as I've never seen the lass up close.
nice-ass-57.jpg

ass-20.jpgI have yet to see provider pics that even look close to the ones I posted.
closest one i've come to is taylor love's.
Have to check that out..
closest one i've come to is taylor love's. Originally Posted by avalanche16
You had to go and mention her, dam you

IB
Next HH IB... don't hold back... lol
Next HH IB... don't hold back... lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm learning from you, going to bring my A game on Jan 6th south side HH

IB
LOL>.. damn now I have competition.. WTF..