Best Area for Incall? Hubby Will Be At Conference in DC in March

My hubby will be at a conference in DC around the Capitol and I was curious where I should get my own Incall. What areas seem to be attractive to Hobbyists? My hubby doesn't know what I do and he is always preoccupied, so I'm able to get away very easily whenever I need to. Any advice on areas somewhat close to DC proper would be appreciated.
Also look at Tysons Corner.
From the D.C. area, a relatively quick METRO ride away would be the Crystal City area...easy if you do not have a vehicle, and close enough to easily get away. Using METRO, you will not have to deal with traffic or parking.
Unfortunately, your map only highlights areas in Maryland and DC. In my opinion, northern VA is the hobby friendliest. Tysons Corner, Arlington, Crystal City, Fairfax, etc.
When I visited D.C. last year I found Dupont Circle to be centrally located.
Hiya...D.C. local here.
If you're set on sticking within DC proper I like to do incall in (no particular order):
Dupont Circle / Woodley Park area
Logan Circle
NoMa
Metro Center/Chinatown/Judiciary Sq area

If you want a good location without being too far from the US Capitol then the Metro Center/Chinatown/Judiciary Sq area would be your best bet.

My hubby will be at a conference in DC around the Capitol and I was curious where I should get my own Incall. What areas seem to be attractive to Hobbyists? My hubby doesn't know what I do and he is always preoccupied, so I'm able to get away very easily whenever I need to. Any advice on areas somewhat close to DC proper would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Kayla Brady
Mocha is spot on if you want to stay in D.C. proper. There are those that prefer D.C. because of convenience. Others, like me do not like D.C. because of the traffic/parking issues. Also, depending upon the time of the year, prices will vary. My input for Crystal City was to get out of the D.C. area; in addition to Crystal City, you also have Arlington/Alexandria. If you have a vehicle, Tysons is also an option. However, depending upon your time restrictions, it may not really be an option. Good luck and the ladies such as Mocha should be able to provide great inputs based on location, cost, convenience, etc. Enjoy your visit to D.C.
Hiya...D.C. local here.
If you're set on sticking within DC proper I like to do incall in (no particular order):
Dupont Circle / Woodley Park area
Logan Circle
NoMa
Metro Center/Chinatown/Judiciary Sq area

If you want a good location without being too far from the US Capitol then the Metro Center/Chinatown/Judiciary Sq area would be your best bet. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Mocha thank you I was just getting ready to message you.
To the OP thank you for posting this.
Mocha is spot on if you want to stay in D.C. proper. There are those that prefer D.C. because of convenience. Others, like me do not like D.C. because of the traffic/parking issues. Also, depending upon the time of the year, prices will vary. My input for Crystal City was to get out of the D.C. area; in addition to Crystal City, you also have Arlington/Alexandria. If you have a vehicle, Tysons is also an option. However, depending upon your time restrictions, it may not really be an option. Good luck and the ladies such as Mocha should be able to provide great inputs based on location, cost, convenience, etc. Enjoy your visit to D.C. Originally Posted by plainjoe
*performs a curtsy* lol

Mocha thank you I was just getting ready to message you.
To the OP thank you for posting this. Originally Posted by Crystal West
My inbox is still open but I'm glad my input here helped .
I'v been wanting to visit as well is Sept a good time to come ?
I was coming to ask the same question. Thanks!!!