Updated Image Guidelines

• ztonk
  • 04-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts are no longer allowed to be posted anywhere on the site. This however does not rule out images found on the Internet of adult film stars engaged in their profession. Additionally any personal images of NON-Verified Providers posing nude or partially nude are no longer allowed on the site unless they are found on the Internet in places such as Backpage, provider personal webpage, etc.

Members may still hot-link personal photographs but only if the NON-Verified Provider is clothed.

Finally ECCIE will no longer be hosting image attachments however members are more than welcome to use third party image hosting sites to hot-link their images to the site.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Yay!!! No more tiny dick blowjob pics!
Or those oversized annoying thread ruining hooker pics
Damn. These policies make sense tho. Never understood why some where so willing to be video recorded in what is an illegal activity.
Damn. These policies make sense tho. Never understood why some where so willing to be video recorded in what is an illegal activity. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
uh... Sex is NOT an illegal activity and I've never seen a video here that there is money passed as the sex it taking place.. While I agree, it's a potential career ender, it's still NOT illegal to have sex and video the proceedings.
uh... Sex is NOT an illegal activity and I've never seen a video here that there is money passed as the sex it taking place.. While I agree, it's a potential career ender, it's still NOT illegal to have sex and video the proceedings. Originally Posted by nuglet
Yes I agreee 100%. And I'll add all reviews are a work of fiction bla bla bla. Wink wink.
uh... Sex is NOT an illegal activity and I've never seen a video here that there is money passed as the sex it taking place.. While I agree, it's a potential career ender, it's still NOT illegal to have sex and video the proceedings. Originally Posted by nuglet

Common Sense is invading the prosecutors office lately though all across the country..... Pictures posted of sexual acts between members of a board that are johns and whores seems to be confirmation of the activities reported in reviews....
Common Sense is invading the prosecutors office lately though all across the country..... Pictures posted of sexual acts between members of a board that are johns and whores seems to be confirmation of the activities reported in reviews.... Originally Posted by Whispers
tracking down an IP address to an actual physical address is a piece o' cake, so anyone posting here is suspect . Even if they've never met, it certainly meet the "intent" criterion, so hang on boys... hear knocking on the door?
If ya don't love the game, go to the amusement park, or the lake. You're not cut out for this.
If it was my site, I would have been worried about the required paperwork for age and consent. It doesn't matter... site bosses get to make the rules.
As far as tracking IP addresses go you might consider using a VPN. Just read up on which one though as some are better than others. For instance using TOR is considered to be suspicious activity. It would successfully mask activity if you're using a more obscure one.

Also with the correct arguments an IP address is NOT a smoking gun. That's why so few people are prosecuted for torrenting. While they can prove the traffic moved through that IP, they have a harder time proving that YOU did it and mapping it to your MAC address. They might have a judge ornery enough to order your computer seized but at that point you're fucked anyway.

Also while I agree with the sentiment behind this rule I'm not sure it'll actually enhance security to any great extent. I'd hardly wish to quibble with the decision though.
Question about double links. Can I link to a picture hosted on another site that is a picture of links to pictures that are now forbidden?

Using TOR be default does not mask activity. You must use secure bridges. Look it up. It's just like using a VPN. On the matter of VPNs, make sure you read the terms of use and what said VPN provider is guaranteeing you. There are a lot of scam providers popping up because of recent privacy changes at the national level.
That's great! No more provider pics of them taking a load in the mouth. Why they think we want to see them suck down another dudes load escapes me.
  • ztonk
  • 04-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Question about double links. Can I link to a picture hosted on another site that is a picture of links to pictures that are now forbidden? Originally Posted by sickbastard
If the link ultimately gets you to a nude picture of a non-verified lady, or to a picture showing you or a provider engaged in a sex act, it will be removed.

Don't over think it.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Mods job getting harder. Easy fix is to remove ability to upload any pics or videos except in provider ads.

Sam
Who's talking about videos?

All I read from MOD is pictures.

Z, I am sure you mean: Pictures AND Videos.

I like holes, just don't like wide open (loop)holes
What about some of the paid ads posted on eccie by AdultFriendFinder which depict very explicit sexual activity?

Why are those OK, but ones of providers and mongers are not?

Is this not a Double Standard?