CAREFUL GIRLS ON FUTURE VIP /SOCIALS. THEY ARE NOTE VOUCHED FOR!!

So our thing was meant to have a great time, make new friends and have a great spot for the ladies. We always had respect and fun and it was put on by KNOWN HOBBYIST. This vision will be again but in the interim there might be some new ones that are trying to work off the momentum from where we left off. I assure you these are not the same and do not include the initial troop so BUYER BEWARE.We can not say if these are safe for girls or hobbyist in anyway. At times its best to wait for the real one to come back.. Happy hobbying. When we are ready all will get notified.
Good to know. Whoa throwing the new shin digs?
Who's*
Knowing the people involved in "a" new social, Mata is just doing his best to throw shade. If you get an invite, go, have fun. Maybe not the same social he's referring to, but there's a few new things in the works... Hope for an invite.
Knowing the people involved in "a" new social, Mata is just doing his best to throw shade. If you get an invite, go, have fun. Maybe not the same social he's referring to, but there's a few new things in the works... Hope for an invite. Originally Posted by nuglet

I wanna be invited! I don't care who's throwing them. I'll party with anyone!
Interesting post.

I have heard of a few different things in the works. All sound fun and include trusted people (at least to me).

I don't see any need to have ONE trusted social for this crowd, no need for competing socials either.

All good in the ECCIE hood.
Like I said buyer beware. Its always best to go where people know your name. People will try to imitate.. Lol.
Id like to attend one of the Austin socials when my real world job isn't cock blocking me. lol
And you will I'll add you.
Like I said buyer beware. Its always best to go where people know your name. People will try to imitate.. Lol. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Always have...... always will. And usually people have fun.
There's an original for that through the main party the people that attended know who they are if you get an invite by any of these four people then you know you're going to the right party. Me in particular trust the men that through these parties and had a great time at all of them hopefully I can recruit some new girls and assure them they can trust the people at these parties how much rather stick to a group of people I know then to have a whole new group of people not knowing what or who's going to be there. You never know who these new people are going to invite. And for all the new girls it's great advertisement to show your pretty little face to the men you'd be surprised how much you get hit up afterwards I'm just saying
Very good point Kendell..your fairly new Liz and might consider certain people trusting, unaware of the history they might have. You came in some what late therefore were of not much value. Our taste differ greatly in women as well as in many other things. This new venue just might need a person like you, I think they need all the help they can get. Maybe there is a reason for bring your own. Js
Who's insecure now lol
There's an original for that through the main party the people that attended know who they are if you get an invite by any of these four people then you know you're going to the right party. Me in particular trust the men that through these parties and had a great time at all of them hopefully I can recruit some new girls and assure them they can trust the people at these parties how much rather stick to a group of people I know then to have a whole new group of people not knowing what or who's going to be there. You never know who these new people are going to invite. And for all the new girls it's great advertisement to show your pretty little face to the men you'd be surprised how much you get hit up afterwards I'm just saying Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Damn you bad girl, recruiting new hoes. I didn't think I could like you anymore. You da real one.