You Want Sodomized For Free?

Word is Ladies if you want to put yourself at risk for being forced into sodomy against your wishes, then Mata Leon is the guy to schedule with

Forum search his handle here and some of the other things he does like trying bareback come up, so do his issues with agencies.

Do your research, or you can only blame yourself when it occurs.
So that instead of meeting me your little scared ass reveals ros?. And lies!!! Its funny how no one knows you except that your a troll and now you think people listen to you.. ?. Crawl back in your pussy hole dude there is nothing for you here. This post is dead I won't post anymore. BTW your just jealous girl don't want you in there ass you broke dick.
Whatever you say rapist.
This is the word about you now, I didn't cause that to be the case.
That is you!

You like spreading rumors about me... All the ladies that see me know I pay full price, and always schedule hours only.
So hold on to that broke thing, and that I'm a gimp.
They all know better!
Haha. No they don't.. Your mom pays your rent. Lol ya I am sure you see a lot of bitches.. Hahhahhha that is so funny. A broke scared pussy gimp that lives with mom. Wow you are such a success. I bet Beavh boy is your roomies. Lol. Dipshit
Back again?

Don't know why I expected a rapist to keep his word.
mata stop liking your own posts, and again!!! can you answer the word all over eccie about you being a rapist! If I were a rapist I would avoid the convo. myself. however the word is out about you, regarding a great many things.
So Mata what's the total on your raping adventures?
I've heard of 3 so far.
Lol the only two same homos on the board fishing. Besides your mother in which she likes the abuse she is used to it. I would say 0. Lol bunch of tools. You can scream lies all day no one cares about them. Trying have 85 reviews then come see me LOSERS. MATA LEON IS AN ABSOLUTE ROCKSTAR... BITCH BYE.. it's so sad how you trolls and whisper are acting as if you condone such a horrible act. It shows how your parents did such a shitty job on raising you homos. These lies keep making you look stupid and using two bandles is even dumber. Grow some balls and get a job.
Don't need one... I'm retired.

Oh and I have 127 reviews dipshit to match my p411 okays.

And this thread is the furthest thing from condoning your raping actions, it's a warning to all the providers who don't know the reality of your story.
it's so sad how you trolls and whisper are acting as if you condone such a horrible act. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Condone it?

I didn't say I even believed it.....

What I said was that it had come up in conversations with two different people that there is a young lady that claimed to have been raped by you..... i asked YOU if there was anything to that while explaining how your agressive posting style can support such an idea.....

Did I miss where you answered yet?
Yup that's him alright.
You have me mistaken with someone else. U need to research better.
No... But the women of this site need to.
she likes the abuse Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Mata Leon whats with you and this cringy talk? Rapist talk i see.
So that instead of meeting me your little scared ass reveals ros?. And lies!!! Its funny how no one knows you except that your a troll and now you think people listen to you.. ?. Crawl back in your pussy hole dude there is nothing for you here. This post is dead I won't post anymore. BTW your just jealous girl don't want you in there ass you broke dick. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
No one knows Rocker Rick?

that's strange.... I've seen him at private parties hosted by providers...... GC Club Luncheons and several other events over the years.........

he seems quite well known..... never saw he him limp either....