MATA LEON FOR AUSTIN MOD!!!

Ok come on lovers and haters.. would you vote for me???.
Ok come on lovers and haters.. would you vote for me???. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
A vote for whata peon would be to condone violence and rape!!
Voting for mods is not the way it happens.
And St. C would never ok a rapist.
Pretty sure everyone would be immediately banned.
Would I? Oh gosh no. And would anybody else, um yeah I highly doubt it. Austin coed is already shit. We don't need another "MOD" especially one involded in so much stupid drama.

I think you are good where you are lol a trick on a hooker board

Sorry I'm being so mean, this stuff is just ridiculous. Carry on and smile...
Pretty sure everyone would be immediately banned. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Not the Greek loving spinner types, 18-23. They would not be banned, I am certain of it.
Humpty Dumpty for mod!
Humpty gets my vote.
One of Humpty's cat turds would have a better chance than that turd of a OP.
Would I? Oh gosh no. And would anybody else, um yeah I highly doubt it. Austin coed is already shit. We don't need another "MOD" especially one involded in so much stupid drama.

I think you are good where you are lol a trick on a hooker board

Sorry I'm being so mean, this stuff is just ridiculous. Carry on and smile... Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Did you just call my friend a trick?
Humpty gets my vote.
One of Humpty's cat turds would have a better chance than that turd of a OP. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I'm penciling Humpster in on the ballot. #cleavlandsteamersfortheresist ance2017
#creampiesforafreeamerica2017
Send your resume to Wakeup. It will get the consideration it deserves.
Burrrrrrrrrrn... lol
I'll not only vote for you, I'll stump for you. After you show up at Starbucks to meet RR, like you originally suggested. Take your thumping like a proper man and watch the sympathy votes pour in.
I'll not only vote for you, I'll stump for you. After you show up at Starbucks to meet RR, like you originally suggested. Take your thumping like a proper man and watch the sympathy votes pour in. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

or he could take care of beachplayer aka a dozen other names.... like he swore he would do and prove himself a savior to all the ripped off whores...... Surely a hero could get some votes.....

Shit...... With Mata Leon as a MOD there would be a movement to bring back Bonn11 to replace him.....

Ya know Mata..... I think ya got some basic hurdles to overcome in your quest for some respect........

I think the owners require staff to interact with the membership in a somewhat respectful manner which you can't seem to do....

MODs also need to be able to comprehend what they read as well as communicate effectively which you have proven incapable of...

You should try working on those two for a while....

That and quit bullying people and ass raping the new young whores.....
I will take it all in consideration.... Trolls. maybe I should have said 7/11 since RR can't afford Starbucks. I hope I didn't offend him..the funny thing is Iam there every am. So ANYTIME. coffee on me RR.