Mata stay or go Poll

Should mata stay or go! No one has ever been more violent and hateful towards others... So the time has come to let mata know that his behavior and his past is dangerous and unacceptable!!
I don't believe he'll have a choice but to continue his stupidity until he fades away.
Hard to believe there will ever be another provider see him.
Hahaha. You wish bone heads.. I will always be here I am the king and you know it. Get all your mandles together and post. Lol. U have no idea how many providers are coming to me and laughing at your mandles.lol I am more popular then ever.. Mod position soon. Thanks guys. They all see the Desperation in your posts. So from now on ask my permission before you post trols.. Now that I have you all in a pen I run shit. SAY PLEASE TEOLLS AND NOBODY'S.
If by mod position you mean bent over in front of one... I'm sure you will.
I just checked a Position Book...No joy.... Does anyone have a graphic example of what "MOD position is"?
I couldn't find it either, but since he likes his ass play so much I figured it could be bent over in front of one.
But if it is like providers currying favors, It could be on his knees sucking mod cock.

You decide...
Y'all limp wristed crybabies need to learn a lesson.

Men who are strong and have balls are not going to cave based on a poll and typing IN ALL CAPS like a little bitch boi. You can't get in our super smart type A personality brains.

The AMP traffickers put a PI on me and are now sending pics to the WK to post on Eccie. Like that's going to stop me.

What these human traffickers need to learn is that I have balls and don't back down to outing and threats. Eccie dudes need to learn that as well. Keep posting my pics and all the women will be liking my photo and money.

Eccie is a game and there are winners with balls and losers who like to all gang up on one person.

We are not going away voluntarily.
Hopefully the PI finds you, gives you up to the Chinese, and they kill your sniveling ass!
Hopefully the PI finds you, gives you up to the Chinese, and they kill your sniveling ass! Originally Posted by rockerrick
PLUS ONE
Lets see, so far the blunder twins aka yourself mata and little tree have voted to keep you. even kendall has run for the hills
Hopefully the PI finds you, gives you up to the Chinese, and they kill your sniveling ass! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Originally Posted by Observing
He did and ran like a little bitch when I showed him something.
Quit exposing yourself to strangers you homo!
Ban the submissive sissy boy!!