So Who is pulling Mata's strings?

His phone is being used to threaten and text some of the ladies here but he denies it is him.....

He went from being a pretty solid reviewer with information appreciated by all to supporting and pushing whores that had shown some poor performance to others.....

Maybe Mata has been corrupted and one of the whores is in control? When a guy goes wuss like he has of late it is usually because he is put up to it by some whore....

His heart has to be in it as he seems to believe whatever shit she feeds him....

So... Who would it be?

We need to dig into what's going on with the whores behind Mata to get to the real story.....
Well... the current goings on in coed started right here,
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2108276
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2111268
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2112546

So I'm going out on a limb here, Kendal Clarkson!
I stepped up to the plate to get in his face for the bullshit he was pulling on a person I don't even like. Matter of fact I rtmed the post that got the guy banned. But it was such a manipulated pussywhipped attack on him, that I wasn't going to sit by and watch it happen.

No surprise it was her also who manipulated BangBang into writing fake reviews and advertising for her the entire year she was banned for outing satoshi.

She was defending Mata a couple days ago, but has run for the hills!
Not to hard to figure out that she has decided to throw dummy from the train.

He's so damn stupid, he hasn't figured it out yet.
Sure hope he's getting free butt sex for all his effort.
All of you sound very desperate..lol. it's funny how you three work together yet yield nothing. Man it's so easy smashing you. Hahahah fools
Isn't that Ken doll calling you now?
He went from being a pretty solid reviewer with information appreciated by all to supporting and pushing whores ....
I hate when that happens. Here's a perfect example of what you describe: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2119471

When a guy goes wuss like he has of late it is usually because he is put up to it by some whore....
Well, you would know.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Yanks showing his ass again... tsk tsk
Looks like you trolls are against anyone showing your ass. With all the lies and fake handles how can you guys even keep up. I guess screaming and trying g to out number someone is your deal. Not with me though I guess you found that out pretty quick.
Found out you're stupider than anyone suspected... yep.
Never any doubt as to what is really going on...
Manipulated pussywhip!
She's a winner a super hottie that is out of reach for you trolls that can't make ends meet. The reality of all of you is that we will log off and enjoy our great life's and extreme fortune and you trolls will still be trying yo figure out your next meal. I guess some might think that trolls just are boring people with huge issues that are addicted to creating drama. I think it's us that you crave and want to be us so bad that if you can't afford to live like us you want to be as close as possible. That cool in my book I have been admired my whole life by people. I am just that person people love and enjoy being around me that person that walks in and people are just drawn to me. I k ow u want it so bad that your jealousy makes you hate and angry. As of right now some of you trolls are already weakening and talking behind each other back to keep from getting banned ..scared little girls. It's a shame that you were all delt such crappy hands. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm so bored with this. It's like making fun of a retarded person that's too retarded to realize it.

I pity the fool!
I'm so bored with this. It's like making fun of a retarded person that's too retarded to realize it.

I pity the fool! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
A rather accurate assessment....
Trolls just hate it when they get punked and exposed for trolling with no reviews .. But wait RR says he has 85 tranny reviews and cheeseburger has some real old ones that the providers are getting social security now. Lol. I stand corrected
Keep digging scumbag... rapist don't have much of a future in this community.
You have easily made yourself the poster child for why people should get an education.
You are not only ruining your reputation,
but Ken dolls too.
Looks like your strings are being pulled by that tranny Ken doll.