Pussy Worship?

Is there such a thing?
I think their could be...I always love cockworship but am wondering for the true DATY connoisseur.. I want to hear those details

#PUSSYWORSHIP
Absolutely and I'll even match your special rates but I still require two current refs.

Absolutely and I'll even match your special rates but I still require two current refs.

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
So sweet, your so hard to book with..I have alt screening. But please share your outlook...do u think PUSSYWORSHIP should become an acronym...I think it should because it has happened a time or two.

Well I'm thinking Daty is for the guys sake and pussy worship would be more about her pleasure.

I suppose some guys would be willing to pay for an entire session of believing his PW skills brought her to a slow Oooo. So why not?

Offer a special on it and the response or lack of will give you your answer

If it works make sure to © the activity so you get a piece of every session that uses it lol.

True pussy worshipping is an art. It's not a one size fits all affair. Some ladies want direct clitoris stimulation. Others need a build up. Kiss around the area. Licking. Also digits or no digits. One thing I do know, when a lady pushes you away that doesn't mean go harder. You should actually back off. She may be sensitive or not ready to cum just yet. Listen to her body and words. Heck I could spend a good 30+ mins going down on a gal. But yeah, even us guys can get a tired jaw from eating pussy sometimes.
  • RZ
  • 10-22-2017, 07:28 PM
What he said, every woman is different but for those of us that love to please, like TRULY love to please and the biggest turn on is making a woman go crazy, eyes rolled back, clawing and digging, legs trembling, screaming or vocal, back arching so hard you think it'd break....... THAT is sweetest music .... plus doesn't hurt i've been told how good I am it >=]
  • RZ
  • 10-22-2017, 07:29 PM
OH... and I have references for my #Pussyworship skillZ !
Of course pussy worship is real. I’ve been worshipping pussy for years. All hail to the V!
  • sydmo
  • 10-22-2017, 07:37 PM
I would "Worship" the hell outta that sweet vag of yours Alana, as long as you are a good Kisser too I love me some DFK
I’m all for pussyworship in real life....but IMHO, I’d bet most guy’s philosophy to hobbying is that I’m paying to be serviced, not be of service.

I don’t go to a psychiatrist to hear about their problems.

Perhaps “PW” would be something you could find an enthusiastic Provider to perform!
Alana, what time should I come over?

#PUSSYWORSHIP
What about Pussy Worship + Cock Worship together? A mashup that would be a mind blowing all day 69!
...... the biggest turn on is making a woman go crazy, eyes rolled back, clawing and digging, legs trembling, screaming or vocal, back arching so hard you think it'd break....... THAT is sweetest music .... plus doesn't hurt i've been told how good I am it >=] Originally Posted by RZ
Ya get what you pay for...... They are whores..... a warm wet hole combined with the "performance" is the definition of IOP (ILLUSION of passion)

Telling you how good you are is no different than telling a guy how huge his dick is...

It's all meant to feed you ego and generate return business
  • RZ
  • 10-23-2017, 01:00 AM
wow..... ok, well salty i never said references were providers, but regardless of what I say you will just come back with more salt, like dead sea level of salt
It definitely is!
But maybe that's because I have some lovely lady clients so DATY aka PUSSYWORSHIP is definitely real. As for you lovely gents, femdom is definitely a kink some of you have...
V edging. Etc...

I'll do a PW session with you Alana