Phone: 2816987206
Email Address: abbigyrl4yu@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=198026
City: San Marcos
State: Texas
Address: I-35 near Aquarena Springs
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. Unless giving someone $ and having them take off is an activity
Session Length: Hour
Fee: 160
Hair Length and Color: Brown I think. Didn’t get a good look
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Only saw a brief glimpse. Not small not big. She describes herself as a smaller BBW and that is probably accurate.
Recommendation: No
Moving to Coed as no
Activities: took place
I've always thought that when money exchanges hands, as in this case, that constitutes an activity, and a meeting here definitely took place, therefore, this should remain in reviews.
Sorry BB, while $$ exchange is an actual activity, the exchange of money is not considered an activity as far as reviews go. ynot was correct in moving it.

Thanks for the Intel. austin. You may have saved some members money from this alleged thief. If you have a P411 account, you may want to alert them about this.
If an explanation is wanted, feel free to ask... it wasn't like that he was explained to, told him something with LE happened and I'm not explaining here bcz it could give info for particular ppl to pinpoint my everyday life... since I'll be having to explain this a million times, now I'm not feeling as horrible as I had.
If an explanation is wanted, feel free to ask... it wasn't like that he was explained to, told him something with LE happened and I'm not explaining here bcz it could give info for particular ppl to pinpoint my everyday life... since I'll be having to explain this a million times, now I'm not feeling as horrible as I had. Originally Posted by AbbiGyrl
It is speculated and rumored that the San Marcos PD and the Hays County Sherrifs Department have already been contacted about you.

They frown on gals that sell sexual favors for money.

Especially ones that are managed and steal money.

San Marcos PD and Hays County Sherrifs Department is bored this time of the year.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

• Gamer
  • 11-21-2017, 11:27 AM
If an explanation is wanted, feel free to ask... it wasn't like that he was explained to, told him something with LE happened and I'm not explaining here bcz it could give info for particular ppl to pinpoint my everyday life... since I'll be having to explain this a million times, now I'm not feeling as horrible as I had. Originally Posted by AbbiGyrl
So when will you be returning his money?
So when will you be returning his money? Originally Posted by Gamer

Maybe used on bail.
So when will you be returning his money? Originally Posted by Gamer

Maybe used on bail. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

• Gamer
  • 11-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Maybe used on bail. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I have no doubt the money was spent. When will these "ladies" learn that these sort of short term gains convert to long term losses.
I like how she brings up LE and that's the reason for her not explaining the situation. Maybe because she knows she fucked up.
Maybe, just maybe.. She had to feed her monkey!!!
This is whack