Your On-line Personna

What kind of person does your posting style and content depict you to be?

Be who you want to be. Just be prepared to own it and don't be surprised that some people will want to believe it is how you are in real life.

Here I am constantly thought of as a misogynist. I'm supposedly an asshole that hates women in general and especially hates whores.

There is no one that has met me and been around me much in person that can state that to be true without lies. I have always felt the need to speak my mind and to get others to consider the darker sides of the hobby they participate in. Needless to say, there are many that don't like seeing some of themselves in a real light.

I have plenty of friends from the hobby, male and female, that know a different side of me.

But for those that want to believe the worst based on opinions and information that makes them uncomfortable, I am OK with your decision to believe it.

Others need to consider this.

If a guy is an "in your face" angry / hostile poster" that wants to throw down with any and everyone that disagrees with him or threatens his masculinity he builds a persona of that for himself. True or not.

If he is going to verbally attack, trash any and every woman that takes a position opposite of his or states they want nothing to do with him because of his attitude he adds another layer to that persona.

If he is going to become agitated and animated displaying hostility whenever the subject is brought up if he is around other people that leads to others warning people "Man.. this guy wants to hurt you"..... It adds another layer to it all.

So imagine now that this guy finds himself in a session..... pounding away on a chick and starts to try to coax her into giving up some service not on her menu.... she resists... he becomes more agitated and louder...... she resists...... he loses it cursing and asking what the fuck is wrong with her and she becomes scared and submissive as he is physically stronger than her and his reputation preceded him.... he positions himself to take what he wants and she remains silent.....

Afterwards, when he is gone and she confronts him by text...... his first response is to tell her he knows she loved it and how he's going to do so much good for her business writing the tale as a review.... she argues that she didn't want it, told him No more than once and felt forced/intimidated, fearful for what would happen to her and he loses it and the same type of texts and attitude is displayed in those texts as that which he has posted on the board...... The same threats are made that have been posted as well as heard......

What is easier for you to believe? His behavior matched perfectly to what everyone else has seen in threads, PMs, texts and in person..... Do you give credence to her story?

Most would..... I tend to not believe what someone tells me if I have no prior relationship with them.....

So..... A month later.... a different woman.... an almost identical story...... Guy loses it during a session because she does not want to perform a certain service and scares the shit out of her..... She never says Yes..... But eventually shuts down and stops resisting.....

Were they both raped? They started saying NO and resisting but upon becoming fearful or feeling intimidated they reach a point and shut down and suffered in silence....

Was that consent?

We all have our opinions.... That's not really the point here....

Many of us have read the same shit here.....

If a woman came to you and told you she met Whispers and he was a misogynistic asshole and treated her like shit would you believe her?

I certainly could not argue that you would not have the right to believe so nor could I claim to not understand why people chose to believe it.

So for those with other board personas..... You shouldn't be surprised at what people choose to believe.....

If you are going to portray yourself as an angry, testosterone driven ass pillager that will disrespect any woman that states she would not want to see you with vulgarity and threats chosen to intimidate........ Don't be surprised when a girl says you became agitated trying to get her to give up anal with her resistance and scared her to the point she lays there and afterwards claims/feels she was raped..... Be less surprised that others find it easy to believe.....

I'm OK with the misconceptions some have about me because of the persona I choose to post with. It does not bother me that many want to believe that I am a misogynist. I certainly made that bed.....

I can't say I understand the mentality in place that would lead a guy to create a persona so vile that others can easily believe he raped someone..... But own it... You created that image of yourself....
That was the most well written post I have read in a very long time!! I'am sure the ladies are all agreeing!! As usual BOSS you can always deliver.........
Well said whispers..
Ah keeps mah on-line persona as fugly, stoopid, small-dickedt, annoyin', disgustin' an' shitty in tha sack so tha gals knows eggs-zackly whut they bee gittin' if'n Ah e'er books a seshun wif 'em. Ah ain't no false ad-ver-muh-tizer
Ah keeps mah on-line persona as fugly, stoopid, small-dickedt, annoyin', disgustin' an' shitty in tha sack so tha gals knows eggs-zackly whut they bee gittin' if'n Ah e'er books a seshun wif 'em. Ah ain't no false ad-ver-muh-tizer Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
And thanks DD, I needed a good laugh...........
Funny as hell watching him and SL try to further intimidate the women.
Mata says he's not being affected one bit, *cough,cough* bullshit.
If he wasn't, he'd be hobbying and bragging as usual, there would be no need for the PR.
The failing PR campaign is hilarious, it's just like sub par hookers trying to squash a NO review in coed. lol
That was the most well written post I have read in a very long time!! I'am sure the ladies are all agreeing!! As usual BOSS you can always deliver......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey Whispers. Has Winn Dixie given you the blow job he promised you in exchange for writing what he has been trying to communicate for months?
Yeah, i'am sure of it now!! Tree top is mata's bottom boi.
Lol. Wow it's sound like one of your old sessions or a few have gone bad cheesy.maybe all the anger and bad choices in life has you angry and hating women. Maybe Tha is why your fiction sounds better then truth to you. Maybe you just hate that there are guys like me that love all women and are discussed that you and your friends find abusing a women funny. Well I don't and will not entertain the trolls discussing attempts to insult great women on this site. Maybe your guilt raping women in the past has you trying to push it on others. I fell sorry for you and the trolls as well as snaggletooth tooth. Just remember cheesy there are many that k ow you and your post is a total self alert...
Lol. Wow it's sound like one of your old sessions or a few have gone bad cheesy.maybe all the anger and bad choices in life has you angry and hating women. Maybe Tha is why your fiction sounds better then truth to you. Maybe you just hate that there are guys like me that love all women and are discussed that you and your friends find abusing a women funny. Well I don't and will not entertain the trolls discussing attempts to insult great women on this site. Maybe your guilt raping women in the past has you trying to push it on others. I fell sorry for you and the trolls as well as snaggletooth tooth. Just remember cheesy there are many that k ow you and your post is a total self alert... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
THIS IS TYPICAL MATA LEON!! MATA LIES THRU HIS TEETH WHEN HE DOES NOT GET HIS WAY!! WE HAVE STOOD UP TO YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOR, AND AS USUAL THIS IS THE RESPONSE YOU GIVE. HOW TYPICAL OF YOU.. MATA YOU ALWAYS TRY TO SHED YOURSELF AS A VICTIM, BUT THIS SAD OLD SONG IS RUNNING VERY THIN..

WHISPERS, UPON YOUR RETURN STUCK OUT AN OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR!! INSTEAD OF TAKING IT YOU WENT RIGHT BACK TO YOUR USUAL WAYS..

MATA NO ONE IS TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF ! YOU HAVE A DEFINITE PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR! EVERYONE SEE'S IT! RAPE VIOLENCE OUTING AND THREATS ARE NOT TOLERATED ANYWHERE!!

NO PROVIDER WILL SEE YOU KNOW!! JUST MOVE ALONG AND KEEP winning......
  • Loxly
  • 11-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Ironic that this should come up during Thanksgiving. To wit...

"I yam what I yam!"

Fortunately I've never been in a position to defend or deny my lifestyle or that of someone else. That doesn't mean that I haven't gotten pissed off or screwed over. What it means is that I didn't broadcast it to anyone who'd listen but just answered direct questions.

I have posted NCNS info as that applies to an attempted "date". Anything beyond what happens BCD doesn't matter unless it's something worthy of the Alert forum. MHO
True.. cheesy just has a big mouth and can't help but feel alert himself. As does snaggletooth.
^^^^ Biggest mouth of them all.
Hey rapist when you gonna grow some balls and come out from behind that keyboard?
LMFAO!!!! LETS JUST SAY AT LEAST I KNOW ENGLISH AND KNOW HOW TO SPEAK. GO BACK AND LEARN SOME DAMN ROSETTA STONE. (IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS) ONE MORE THING. THANK YOU FOR BLASTING ME AND LETTING ME HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL WEEKEND THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TAKE A VACAY THIS WEEK. SINCE YOUR RETURN YOU HAVE MADE ME FAMOUS. SO KEEP ON TALKING SHIT SINCE THATS ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!! YOUR JUST MAD AND IM GLAD THAT I CAN BOOK APPOINTMENTS. LOL. IM WINNING!!!! LMFAO!!! AS MANY ATTEMPS HES TRIED TO BOOK IS AS MANY APPOINTMENTS I BOOKED FOR MYSELF. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THANKSGIVING..
Two alerts and now 2-3 other thread with the same dudes bitching about one guy they don't know.