THE REAL THREAT TO ECCIE MEMBERS AND PROVIDERS.

So let's take at look at the two major trolls on the board. The two have multiple handles have been ban many times, they write fake reviews to keep premium. These guys disrespect women for no reason, they constantly are searching for real world info to try and out member... Where is the privacy?. There is none because that's all they do is slew thier garbage and add toxic to this environment. Rick/ gimpy has on many occasions assulted providers like his last review which I was told first hand and stalked her for months... I amazed he is even still here and not in jail. Whispers/ cheesy loves the bastards, I am very good friends with managers from o10 and was told on several occasions that he gets to handsy with the girls that they run off and managers have to intervene, I mean who really knows about this guy.. he has no recent reviews he claims to have so many friends as well as providers he is a pig and a provider would not stand a chance, it's obvious he has these rape fantasies by his detail descriptions. I am not sure why other hobbyist just don't put them.on ignore or just keep RTMing to get these low life's banned for good. These two are the true cancer. They even conned and old time member to give out some of my info after I asked him to respect my privacy. He did not. As for me I am not concerned because no matter how much is known about me these spinless morons will never put themselves near me. They are only keyboard tough guys that envy what they can never have. For those that support trolls good luck they can turn on you in a second as for the trolls. ONE FINGER STRAIGHT UP!!!
Ignorance breeds stupidity??

mata leon- proof positive !!

You are the biggest moron I have ever seen!! When the truth comes out, try and deflect, lie and crawfish!! This is what you do !! No one believes this filth of a thread. mata you are all of the above and much more.. We have the proof!! You have lies, threats of violence and arrogance. Your violent behavior towards members has a long track record.. Now when the tables are turned you cry like a little bitch.. How does it feel? That feeling is nothing compared to what you have done to many of the ladies here.. tick tock your time here is running out!!!!
I, for one, don't give a damn about any of this ^^^ Bull Shit! I''m here for the Intel. on the ladies and I think I'm in the majority here. Is this constant bickering and hate necessary here? NO IT'S NOT!! GROIW THE FUCK UP!
There is alot.
hey Mata you should just change your account. Shit can this one. Start over. Worked for me. These assholes think Im you Now that funny
^^^^ you already did Mata Leon...
Not that anyone is fooled!
Lol. Never IAM a boss.BTW SAR/SNAGGLE I am not sure if you realize this but when you call me and start your name calling and hang up your number is not blocked.. lol. I know it's you. Since I have private calls blocked that prolly aggravated you and you just atarted your insults, actually funny Just trying to help your troll game girl.
If Mata is so unstable why hasn't he contacted the Round Rock Police Department and Williamson County Sherrifs Department on SweetArialRae?

Make sense?

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Lol. Never IAM a boss.BTW SAR/SNAGGLE I am not sure if you realize this but when you call me and start your name calling and hang up your number is not blocked.. lol. I know it's you. Since I have private calls blocked that prolly aggravated you and you just atarted your insults, actually funny Just trying to help your troll game girl. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Funny, how much of a lie this is.. Where is your screen shots pussy!! Ariel WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!

LADIES, HERE IS PROOF THAT WHEN YOU STAND UP TO MATA THIS IS THE SHIT HE PULLS !!!

And tree top!! Do we need to have a discussion on your controlling interests in certain spa's!!
I THINK NOT!! YOU HALF ASS BROKE BACK PIMP!!
YOU HALF ASS BROKE BACK PIMP!! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Bump... Yeah I liked that one 2
I should file harrasment on her and all the other trolls that call and hang up like little kids. Lol IAM sure snaggle has enough issues so I'll show pity on her. Trolls are so easy it cracks me up.
And the women should file charges on your raping ass.

Ooooooopsie
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (138.4 KB, 327 views)
Did I hurt your troll girlfriends feelings. ?. Maybe she should try and fix her teeth and provide better service. But I guess you get what you pay for. Lol