Pay for 3 sessions up front, anyone else not getting all 3?

Without saying her name, has anyone else paid for 3 sessions up front and not get all of them? Yes I know it may be stupid to do this, but the said provider has been around a long time and has this deal for sometime.
I paid my money on date number one, then had to contact her multiple times for date number two and then had to pay her a bonus to see her. Date number three has never happened because of many excuses from her.
I have seen a few other providers and have brought this person up and they have said that she does this a lot.
Oh well, live and learn, I guess.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=2709

You could always opt for the nuclear option. Especially for a thief and scammer.
Some unsolicited advice going forward:

Wake up in the A.M., look in the mirror and say to yourself, “I will NEVER, EVER pay up front for anything hobby related again. Period”

Then slam your nuts in the door to really let it sink in and go on about your day. Repeat as necessary...

You’re welcome.

Without saying her name, has anyone else paid for 3 sessions up front and not get all of them? Yes I know it may be stupid to do this, but the said provider has been around a long time and has this deal for sometime.
I paid my money on date number one, then had to contact her multiple times for date number two and then had to pay her a bonus to see her. Date number three has never happened because of many excuses from her.
I have seen a few other providers and have brought this person up and they have said that she does this a lot.
Oh well, live and learn, I guess. Originally Posted by austinpix
You should name her yourself so everyone else knows to avoid her or At least her scam.
You should name her yourself so everyone else knows to avoid her or At least her scam. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Rocks nailed it
If you're too much of a weakling to name the ho who did you wrong, it's not much of a revelation that you got ripped off. Surely she smelled it on you.
  • Gamer
  • 11-22-2017, 10:57 AM
Is there a reason you're not naming her? Protecting her rep at this point seems like a bitch move unless you plan to use this thread as leverage for getting your remaining sessions. Let us know how that goes. My money is on her viewing you off yet again.
  • sydmo
  • 11-22-2017, 11:12 AM
Is there a reason you're not naming her? Protecting her rep at this point seems like a bitch move unless you plan to use this thread as leverage for getting your remaining sessions. Let us know how that goes. My money is on her viewing you off yet again. Originally Posted by Gamer
pretty spot on
If you're too much of a weakling to name the ho who did you wrong, it's not much of a revelation that you got ripped off. Surely she smelled it on you. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Please don't call them ho, that is ugly. Class it up a bit and use hooker from now on please.

It's VictoriaLyn.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=2709 Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I thought it may be her but until he says we won't know.
It's her.

Attention: VictoriaLyn

You have 24 hours to make this right.
It's VictoriaLyn.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=2709 Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You are right it is probably me... I promise it is not with intentions of not fulfilling my end as I have every intention of doing so. It is nothing more then bad timing when contacted as I have been dealing with some intense personal stuff the last 8 months which I know is no excuse and I'm sorry .. I am aware who I owe and what and every last person will receive what is owed..
Auspix I haven't heard from you in 4 months.. I've been waiting... How's Friday/Monday work?
What was the bonus about? Squeeze some more out of him?
No I explained why that day wouldn't work and he offered I NEVER asked