So, Roy Moore Was A Democrat When He Was Hustling Young Girls.

Not that any of your post make sense. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I wouldn't expect them to make sense to you. But keep struggling.

The recent revelations and retroactive admissions by the Liberals and their MouthPieceMedia demonstrates their hypocrisy and deception regarding their abusive and illegal sexual activity with members of the opposite sex AND same sex!

But that's no surprise ... look at their personal environmental records regarding the consumption of energy and use of fossil fuels with feeding their "lifestyles" ... and now we know at least one disgusting reason they needed "private" travel and excessive "air conditioning" in their "fun pads" while they trolled and "trolloped" about the country and globe.

Is that why they haven't been reporting on Senator Mendez's trial?
And i agree with her.. THERE IS a special place in hell for padeos.
BUT MOORE has yet to be CHARGED with any crimes, let alone convicted. ALL We have is false accusations against him. drummed up by the WaPo, possibly even by paying women TO MAKE those claims...

AND the BAYING Mob calling for his head... Originally Posted by garhkal
You are aware the ad for payoffs was fake news, right. Was not from wapo.
Some folks will believe words from a book written 3000 yeas ago, nut someone current is fake news.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 07:38 AM
Listen to Dinesh D'Souza debunk the myth of the Big Switch, muy loco... starting @ 32:30... Originally Posted by lustylad
I think you actually believe this shit!

when he was a dimocrat he had a dimocrat mindset and obviously had all manner of incorrect ideas, motivations, made decisions based on his feelings and had a general disregard for truth and right or wrong

with his conversion to the republican party he most likely left all that behind, had a change of heart and became a new man, having seen the light, respecting right and wrong

that's not to say he might not fall again but at least he has proper aspirations.

of course having correct ideals and aspirations opens one up to the charge of hypocrite, as you may try but fail. but isn't it worse to never even try nor hold out to others what is best? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

• WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 07:42 AM

. Originally Posted by WTF
of course, why do you even pause to reflect?
just about everyone believes it, some wont admit it though
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 08:18 AM
of course, why do you even pause to reflect?
just about everyone believes it, some wont admit it though Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
VVVVV Reminds me of WTF

• WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 09:24 AM
You are aware the ad for payoffs was fake news, right. Was not from wapo. Originally Posted by bamscram
When was it proven to have been false? I've not seen any news article saying that..

That said, several of those claims from the accusers SCREAM of being totally bupkiss.. Like the gal saying moore got her alcohol IN A DRY COUNTY, or the one claiming he locked her in the car, WHEN CARS DIDN'T have child safe locks inside back then.
When was it proven to have been false? I've not seen any news article saying that..

That said, several of those claims from the accusers SCREAM of being totally bupkiss.. Like the gal saying moore got her alcohol IN A DRY COUNTY, or the one claiming he locked her in the car, WHEN CARS DIDN'T have child safe locks inside back then. Originally Posted by garhkal
https://conservativefiringline.com/f...dge-roy-moore/

Jerkall is unaware of everything.
Originally Posted by WTF
Obama the early years, lol.

Jim
https://conservativefiringline.com/f...dge-roy-moore/ Originally Posted by bamscram
WOW.. So someone geenned up a fake robo call.. Wonder who the hell it was..

And where did that bing drinking map come from and WHEN was it made??
WOW.. So someone geenned up a fake robo call.. Wonder who the hell it was..

And where did that bing drinking map come from and WHEN was it made?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Probably a Roy supporter.
Look it up .
You're the one who is acting like a bitch when the image of one of your heros has been shattered. That's right, Obama is, has always been and always will be a homosexual and a stoner. Larry Sinclair isn't lying, he has no reason to lie. The following clip is Sinclair at a press conference explaining the incident in his own words.

Jim
https://youtu.be/nwgD-8Bj_Qs Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That makes no sense. I could care less if he was gay. I know its weird but there are a few Dem politicians that are gay. You Republicunts may have the most, but just like the flag you have to share LOL! So tell me again how your alleged gay affair compares to a child molester? Here is the truth about your accuser by the way
https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...p-sheet-011164

So tell me again about this stand up guy that says he slept with Obama?