Erotic Exotic VIP Playmate in DC/NOVA

Hello stranger,

I am Marie Simone. In my late 20’s, I stand 5’4 with a firm bottom, perky breasts and the softest skin you’ll ever feel.

A whip-smart, sultry ebony with a razor wit, tempered by playful seduction is how I like to describe myself.

I am the gateway to an oasis in this dry desert of life.

My mere presence will leave you drooling for more and my grounded, playful composure will immediately put you at ease. I am that girl next door who haunted your dreams and incited your every fantasy.

If you identify yourself as a sophisticated gentleman who is looking to spend precious moments with a long lasting impression, count me in.

Let's spend some time together...

We can play golf on the weekends. Spend sunny afternoons or cool evenings on a boat being worshipped by me. The options are endless.

Let's be each other's whenever we can.

I am a luxury you can indulge in...

Fulfilling your desires is what I do. I will make you feel like my world is yours and yours is mine.

Welcome me.

Let's explore new and exciting places or revisit those we want to remember again.
I’m just a few clicks away.

www.MarieVIP.com

Please fill out my booking form or email for more information and inquiries to book..

Booking@MarieVip.com

Screening is mandatory for all new friends and a small good faith deposit is required

Private Incall Arlington.