MissSaraXXX is getting her hot bod!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON WEDNESDAY. So my break begins tomorrow afternoon.

Here's to a better end to 2015!!!!!!!! Woot woot!
You mean getting hotter?! What are you having done? When is your estimated time of return?
6 weeks. Mommy makeover which consists of a few things...Im most excited for a flat tummy and perky titttaaayyyss!!!!
Good for you, Sara. 2015 sounds like a good year for all.

Dibs on the older hot bod!
You are already too sexy Miss Sara
Yasss! Can't wait to see the new you! <3 Wishing you a speedy recovery love. ;]
Good luck with your plan. Keep smiling and keep us in mind....Best wishes.
That sound you hear is hundreds of zippers being ripped open by engorged boners at the mere thought of a hotter MissSara. Good luck to you Sara and to us on your return.
Good Luck Sweetheart!!!
Best of luck who gets the first you know what? You could probably have a lottery. I have an Ebay account. They do have an adult section. Hmm wonder how we could code it?
I guess it's like trading the Lexus for a Mercedes. Can't go wrong with either one, but it's makes you happy, Sara!
Well I guess I'll have to wait another 6 weeks before experiencing the lovely miss Sara. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.
You guys are way too nice. Thank you.

Patience please. I will be back in full effect. And I think you're on to something, Blue, however, I suggest not giving a hooker ideas on how to make more money (lol) BUT of all people you are definitely the last I'd ever guess to propose an idea such as that, soooooo, i will just take it as a REGAL compliment. Lol Thank you, sir.