Assuming!!!

Hello folks,

There has been rumor around about Shayla being managed or managing other "IT'S NOT TRUE" it is just someone making up or assuming and then opening their mouth not knowing.
I know Shayla personally and she is very independent and any girls with her are also independent. I know this because I have met some of them and hung out with them.

You know it can be very scary for a girl to travel alone, also pretty lonely at times.

Lets all stop assuming and disrespecting each other. We all need to work together and keep each other safe!

I think we as a community do more harm at times than LE!

Muah, much love
Y
Hello folks,

There has been rumor around about Shayla being managed or managing other "IT'S NOT TRUE" it is just someone making up or assuming and then opening their mouth not knowing.
I know Shayla personally and she is very independent and any girls with her are also independent. I know this because I have met some of them and hung out with them.

You know it can be very scary for a girl to travel alone, also pretty lonely at times.

Lets all stop assuming and disrespecting each other. We all need to work together and keep each other safe!

I think we as a community do more harm at times than LE!

Muah, much love
Y Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Well said.
Thank you Miss Lady Y I really appreciate it I don't understand what the big problem is I brought two girls in to help them out so they didn't lose Home or could start over and become independent people themselves I didn't know it was going to cause so much trouble to bringing in some new people and helping them and also bringing more options
You have a good heart Shayla. You need not apologize to anyone when you help a fellow human being survive.
Shayla rocks...

now lets get to some kitty licking!!!

Shayla rocks...

now lets get to some kitty licking!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I'll lick your kitty any day.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hell yeahhh....cumming back soon sexy!!