Samsung galaxy note 3 or galaxy S5

I am seeking a used Galaxy S5 or Note 3. It doesn't matter if the phone is broken or not as long as the screen is good. I recently cracked my screen on my S5 and I don't want to replace it with a new phone. My older phone which is a note 3 has a cracked screen as well. I would like to have it repaired as well. If you have either of these phones and willing to sell it at a reasonable rate, I would be interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Juliette
I am pretty sure that you can replace the screen for about 30 or 40 bucks....at least you can on an Iphone.....so I am guessing that you can also replace them on a samsung
I know the screen replacement on the S5 is at least 150 and I am sure its at least 100 on the Note 3.
I have already got an estimate for a new screen and to replace it. One of the phones is $230.00 and the other is $260. This is why I am trying to find a used phone. I have a friend who can replace the screen for less. Thanks everyone for your input.

Juliette
There are repair shops on Craigslist and little kiosks in the mall that do it, and it's like $40.
Thanks but that is the cost to put in the screen. As my post says, I need the screens.

Thanks,
Juliette