Elon Musk bans Freedom of Speech for journalists he doesn’t like.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...51884748460034

The above is just a small portion of the journalists being banned from Twitter.

Looks like when he says he’s a free speech absolutist, he means free speech for MAGA only.
And that kid tracking his jet...
And that kid stalking him tracking his jet... Originally Posted by HDGristle

ftfy
You didn't fix anything there. The focus is clearly the jet. He doesn't have a tracker on Elon and Elon isn't always on his jet.

1 out of 5 on presentation
0 out of 5 on style
3 out of 5 for the depth of reach
0 out of 5 for protecting free speech
You didn't fix anything there. The focus is clearly the jet. He doesn't have a tracker on Elon and Elon isn't always on his jet.

1 out of 5 on presentation
0 out of 5 on style
3 out of 5 for the depth of reach
0 out of 5 for protecting free speech Originally Posted by HDGristle

give me one good reason why anyone needs to track Elon's jet?
The lulz alone are sufficient and it's public information. It's as fair game as the pics of his previous pre-fame hairline.

It's not even legitimate real time tracking of an individual.

His skin is very, very thin.

So he also banned Mastodon. He banned some folks who covered his ban of Mastodon. That's not free speech absolutism. It's him living the fantasy of pretending he's a free speech absolutist and getting to do what he wants after buying the forum of discussion and silencing dissent. Which is a decently steep descent from the principles he opaquely champions and transparently casts aside when he finds them inconvenient.
The lulz alone are sufficient and it's public information. It's as fair game as the pics of his previous pre-fame hairline.

It's not even legitimate real time tracking of an individual.

His skin is very, very thin.

So he also banned Mastodon. He banned some folks who covered his ban of Mastodon. That's not free speech absolutism. It's him living the fantasy of pretending he's a free speech absolutist and getting to do what he wants after buying the forum of discussion and silencing dissent. Which is a decently steep descent from the principles he opaquely champions and transparently casts aside when he finds them inconvenient. Originally Posted by HDGristle

paying back the left is a bitch isn't it? Elon is our operative.
No, he's not. He's doing his own bullshit and ur along for the ride.
No, he's not. He's doing his own bullshit and ur along for the ride. Originally Posted by HDGristle

don't have a twittybird account. maybe i should look into that.
Get 2 or 3. Never know when one will come in handy
Get 2 or 3. Never know when one will come in handy Originally Posted by HDGristle

like having 2 to 3 eccie handles?

bahahahaaa
That's between you and staff.

Wouldn't it just be swell though if they charged u $8 to get a verified account and let you have as many as you had CC #'s for?
I am off Twitter for 3 yrs now. As soon as you ding anyone they block you, and then ban you. I do miss making Donnie Jr feel like he was getting his balls kicked in daily.
And that kid tracking his jet... Originally Posted by HDGristle

publishing Musk's travel is doxxing. if someone did that to AOC she's scream bloody murder and demand it stopped immediately.

awhile back Musk offered the guy 5,000 to stop publishing the location.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/busin...ter/index.html
give me one good reason why anyone needs to track Elon's jet? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because he can